“Great Stay!!!!”

Best Western Springfield
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are travelling to DC or travelling I-95 going north or south. From a very warm and welcoming smile at check-in to being greeted every single time the staff sees you was a sign of a hotel which believes in making its guests feel welcome and at home.

The room was great. I am very picky when it comes to my room being clean and I could not find a single thing to complain about. The bed was awesome. Had a sound sleep every night i stayed there. Breakfast was good too.

WiFi in my room and in the public areas was strong and I could finish my work before we took the complimentary shuttle to the metro to go to DC. Yes metro is easily accessible and they drive you and pick you up too!!!!!

I look forward to staying at the Best Western Springfield again whenever I visit the DC area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Thank BrAhMaBuLL .
Angela H, Manager at Best Western Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear BrAhMaBuLL,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you with us. If there is ever anything additional we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Angela H

There are newer reviews for Best Western Springfield

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Where do I begin? The flush worked spasmodically. Service wasn't too far behind. Our cards barely worked. The rooms facing the highway were always noisy. The WiFi is hopeless. And the computer in the main lobby is from the age of Adam. Overall. Horrible.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Angela H, Manager at Best Western Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Ali A,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at our property. We appreciate the honest feedback. I understand that you have spoken with our General Manager and we appreciate you giving Best Western a second chance. We are correcting the maintanance issue that you told us about and will get that resolved shortly.

I want to offer our apology for the wifi. We do not want to make excuses but offer an explanation. We have student groups staying with us and with 4 students in each room, they have approximately 12 wireless devises with them in each room. This has used a huge amount of our band width. We are working with our service provider to try to get some additional bandwidth durning this busy time for us.

If there is anything that we can do to be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Hotel was nice but the hallways smelled like smoke.Room was nice.large bed had a frig in the room with microwave.Good size tv too.if your planning on going to DC this is the perfect hotel for you.The hotel shuttle will big you to the metro/train station to hop on the blue line into DC

Room Tip: king bed and if you plan on carrying cold drinks and cold foods ask for a room with frig
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela H, Manager at Best Western Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Cusetown1,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the Best Western Springfield. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time in the dc area and that we could be part of that. We have addressed the smoking odor in the hallway.
I hope to see you back on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very nice hotel. Had no problems at all. Nice clean room. Could not have for a better experience. Would highly recommend. Very good location off I 95. Staff at front desk was very helpful in giving directions and very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bhowell51
Angela H, Manager at Best Western Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Bhowell51,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay at our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back again soon.

Angela H

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was a pretty normal Best Western. Nice people, clean, typical BW breakfast. Our room (225) was nice but had problems: power plugs simply fell out of one wall socket; and the receptacle on the back of the microwave was dead, so I had to plug the fridge directly in to wall to get it to work. But the thing that dropped this hotel to three stars is the hot water was only lukewarm in the mornings. (It was not very cold outside and the hotel was not even that full!) I was able to shower, but it was close. (Later in the day I noticed the water was hot.) They also requested a $100 deposit for the safe key! Weird.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Angela H, Manager at Best Western Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Badge958,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing the Best Western Springfield for your stay and for your comments. We strive to make everything 100% problem free for all our guest. We have taken the items that you have given to us and have fixed the items. I look forward to having you back again soon to experience a better experience with us.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Robert F
Angela H, Manager at Best Western Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Reviewed September 18, 2013

It's obvious this establishment doesn't rotate their mattresses! Both queen size mattresses were basically collapsed on the sides neat the end table/lamp.
BREAKFAST ROOM: there were 2 types of seating available: chairs at tables & booths at tables.
Both were very poor. The chairs were very oversized, didn't fit under the tables which had enormous bases. The booths were like their mattresses - soft puddles.
The outdoor pool was great for the children.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bubbe B

Dear Bubbe B,
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay. I am truly sorry that the beds and dining area were not satisfactory. We value your comments very much and your feedback allows us to make improvements for you and other future guests. I have brought these items to our management team so that we can make sure these items are rectified. If there is anything I can do to make your next stay with us more pleasant, please contact me directly.

703-647-6860