“Great for Pho”

Saigon City Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 198 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 2, 2010

My wife and I have been here over 20 times over the years and had Pho just about every time. It is as good as I have ever had. Their shrimp rolls are also very good. Lots of Vietnamese eat here, which I think is a good sign. I have ventured away from Pho a couple of times with mixed results. The service is always good and quick.

Reviewed July 31, 2006

Saigon City Restaurant, Springfield, VA

This is a fairly large, Vietnamese/Asian restaurant that also does a large take-out business. The staff was friendly and helpful and the food prepared from very fresh ingredients. Prices were quite reasonable.

Our only "complaint: we could have done without the distraction of the 2 large screen TV's in the room but they were playing with sound off so they could have been ignored. We noticed several kitchen/wait people stopped to watch, but that could have been because the restaurant wasn't crowded and the TV's were tuned to CNN.

1  Thank TravelRs