“Disappointed”
Review of T.G.I. Friday’s

T.G.I. Friday’s
Reserve with OpenTable
T.G.I. Friday’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 194 Restaurants in Springfield
Springfield, Virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

There were several empty tables but we had to wait to be seated. Our waitress was very pleasant while taking our order and delivering our ice teas. The meal was dropped off by another waitress and mine was not what I ordered. I ask a passing waitress if she could find our waitress and she ask what we needed and took the plate away. Our waitress brought back the plate asking why I had returned it. After explaining that I had ordered steak and this was chicken she took it away and returned in about 5 minutes saying the kitchen had made a mistake and it would be out soon. It was finally delivered and too their credit tasted great. My wife's meal was only so so. Again we waited quite a while for the ticket and paying.

• Visited December 2013

Fairfax, VA
“Food. Awesome. Service. Not so much”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ok, let me say that TGIFridays is a staple around our house. It's our standby restaurant when we can't agree on where to go. We know wherever we are we're going to get good comfort food we enjoy at a fairly reasonable price. We weren't disappointed when we visited this past weekend. And usually we don't have an issue with service but this time was just yucko!

I almost didn't write this review because I can't remember the server's name. It's something common like Mike but I just can't recall. Did I subconsciously eliminate it from my brain because of the BLAND inattentive experience? Yes. That must be it. In any case, since I can't be specific with the name I'll be specific with the service or lack thereof. How about he made us wish we weren't there. Not mean, not rude, just EXTRA BLAH and TOTALLY inattentive.

Will DEFINITELY be going back to Fridays and will go to this location just WON'T accept that guy as our waiter!

Farmingville, New York
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

What a great place. Clean and newly remodeled. Food was hot and fresh. Staff worked together and treated us great.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, drink specials. Too loud for kids and family”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place has a great happy hour with drink and food specials that last until 9PM. The environment is loud, loud, loud and NOT suitable for kids. The music and ambience have changed and NOT for the better. This place used to be cozy but loud now it's just loud. Conversation competes with afro-american style dance music.

Alexandria
“Surprised”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The last time we were at a TGIF was a few years ago and it was one of the worst experiences ever...so we have never returned to any of the restaurants. However, we received a gift card so we thought we would give it a try...and it was a very nice surprise. The food was all fantastic - large portions for reasonable prices, tasted well and served at a great temperature. The pretzel breadsticks with the beer cheese dip was absolutely amazing! There were only two small cons: it was very loud, so the waitress had a hard time hearing us and vice-versa and the lamps at the tables are very awkward and hard to move out of the way. Other than that, we were extremely pleased and will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013