“Good Place, Ok food”
Review of T.G.I. Friday’s

T.G.I. Friday’s
Reserve with OpenTable
T.G.I. Friday’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 195 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed March 21, 2012

The restaurant had a a very atmospere, the server was prompt and polite. Not much to choose from on the menu. The food was okay.

1  Thank Sandra M
There are newer reviews for T.G.I. Friday’s

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We always get the chips...wonderful and hot. If you are gonna eat potato chips, these are worth the calories. We tend to split the Hibachi steak. With our meal came extra plates so that we could split our meal. They have Stella on tap and it is always good. The bartender was our server and provided nice conversation while being very attentive. Much better than some of the other TGIFs in the local area.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

standard TGI Friday food - service is usually good - very active bar scene

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Jack Daniels Steak .... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 6, 2008

Fridays has the best Happy Hour I have seen and its EVERYDAY!! They have the most friendly and FUN staff around. If your ever in there you have to try the Jack Daniels steak it is awesome!