“Excellent restaurant”

Mike's American Grill
Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Palm Coast, Florida
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Mike's crab corn chowder is excellent. We had the salmon salad and Mike's salad. Both were excellent. For desert we shared a white chocolate bread puddling-WOW. Very interesting building too.

• Visited October 2012

washington dc
“Good food bad parking”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have been going to Mikes for, Most visits have been great. Their parking lot is tiny and they offer you to park across the street. If you park across the street (NO CROSSWALK) you have to dash through traffic. Maybe they could come up with something to help with this problem. One visit we waited so long that we had to wrap it to go as soon as the food came. The wait was long the food took forever and we had to pick up my daughter, did not thisnk we needed 3 hours to eat. They were not accomadating. Since that event we have had no more problems. As for the food I have not been dissapointed. The service is usually above par, Sometimes it is a little noisey. Love the crab cakes.

• Visited July 2012
spendacone
“5 stars all the way!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating at Mike's for many years and it is always excellent!!! Great food, great service and great overall value for the money!!! You can't go wrong with Mike's!!!

Wilmington, Vermont
“What a find”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great food at a reasonable price in a upscale atmosphere. Some of the best crab cakes I ever had. Very close proximity to Towne place Suites.

Visited October 2012
Springfield, Virginia
“The bread is oh so good!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Mike's is a wonderful eating experience! Everything is superb and the service is wonderful.
From the moment you taste their round Ossie rolls with honey butter you'll be pleased.
The salads are great. The steaks a great. The salmon is delicious. The crab cakes
are out of this world, they have no filler. The burgers are great. What's not to love.
I've been going for 10 years since I first moved to Springfield. I also work in Springfield so
it's a favorite at my office. The scene seems noisy, it's the acoustics, but it doesn't bother me. I recently tried fried oysters when a friend had them. They were so good. I had them at another restaurant after that and ...not as good. They were so delicious. Fried oysters are served with a salad that has this amazingly delicious dressing on it. I even ordered seconds on the salad. They appetizer was only like $7.95 and they charged me like $5 or $6 for the salad alone. That's a lot but I'm not mad at them because THEIR FOOD IS SO DELICIOUS! Yes, I'm shouting people. Try Mike's, you won't be disappointed. Even my brother who has such discriminating taste liked Mike's when I took him there. They don't take reservations but you can do call ahead seating. On a busy night I call an hour ahead and put my name on the list. Don't get stuck with a long wait on a Friday or Saturday evening, the place will be crowded. That would put you in a bad mood.

• Visited October 2012