“Excellent pizza!”

Good for: Families with children
Fayette City, Pennsylvania
“Excellent pizza!”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Stick to the pizza or calzones they are excellent at this upscale pizzeria. They had my favorite beer, Blue Moon, on draft so that was plus for me. I had chicken parm and it was only average. They gave the kids pizza dough to play with while we waited for the food. We were there on a Sat. night so it takes awhile for the food to arrive. I would go again, but would order pizza.

Visited March 2012

Long Island NY
“Basic Italian for a basic price”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The unlimited soup & salad option is a great choice and all the soups I samples (plus the Caesar salad) were tasty and well made. The hot rolls with the olive oil for dipping are AMAZI
NG -- in addition to being extremely hot and yummy, my daughter poured the oil over her salad in lieu of uninspired dressing choices. Service is great if it's not too crowded, less so if it is.

Visited March 2012
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Italian food to die for.”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Hot, home-made pasta, great service and a decent price. Parking easy to find.

Visited February 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Great Italian Dining”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The food is quite good. I've been a few times. The service at lunch was much better than the evening service, but still quite acceptable. If you order from the lunch menu (the specials) it will be fast and priced in the $10 range. Dinner is more relaxed time-wise and the prices start at about $12. Salads are $3 more, so if you want one, be aware of that. The pasta is great, the bread is average. The pizza looked amazing but I've not tried it. I think a good sign is that there are a lot of locals there. It is located across the mall, by Best Buy. Parking is rather close there, and when you leave, if you turn right, you will be heading towards the interstates so go left if you want to stay on that side of town (or go straight to head to the mall and get your bearings on what direction you should be traveling in).

Visited October 2011
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Back for another "Quality Assurance" test.”
Reviewed January 10, 2011

So I've recently come back to my favorite local pizzeria to "recheck" the quality of service and food and I was not disappointed.

I did try some new items that were on the menu and they were delicious! For an appetizer I tried the Antipasto Misto, which is primarily a cold veggie plate topped with a thin slice of prosciutto. Yummy! Then for an entree I tried one of the new items called the seafood di mare. It was cooked in the brick oven and fantastic. The only slight downfall on that dish is that it would be "ove"r 5 stars if it had a bit of pasta on the bottom. But all in all very light, filling, and flavorful dish.

One the new menu there are desserts which they cook in the brick oven called crostatas. One has apples and the other is chocolate. So naturally being female I chose the chocolate and it was like a warm brownie on a light crust. Very good!

Our table had the red sangria and pinor noir and both were equally delicious! :D

Service was as always very prompt, courteous, and accomodating as my daughter was slightly picky. :D

Can't wait to go back and "recheck" the food at this favorite!

• Visited January 2011