“Some of the best service ever from an Outback Steakhouse!!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #45 of 194 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Port Orange, Florida
“Some of the best service ever from an Outback Steakhouse!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stopped here on Saturday the 16th of December at about 1700, We were hungry, and ready for some dinner. It was my wife, daughter, her friend and myself, The service was immediate upon walking ijn the door, We were greeted warmly and sat in a booth. The waiter was fast and took our drink and appetizer order. The appetizer came out, and was hot and delicious, we got the blooming onion. We then ordered, I got the 14 oz Ribeye, my wife the terriaki bites and the girls burgers. The food came out fast and was very hot and delicious!! The Steak was cooked perfectly, and the sides were tasty and wonderful. It was a fun and delicious, dining experence. I would highly reccomend it...Happy Travels!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank john w

• Arabic first
Springfield, Virginia
“Outstanding (Take-out) Bargain”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

When you're just too tired to cook, but want a satisfying meal at a bargain price, think Outback! Their "Create your own Signature Steak" is hard to beat: We choose the $9.99 Outback Special 6 oz. sirloin with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and House Salad. Calling in advance, you'll be told when to be there and a waiter or waitress will deliver it to your car in a Styrofoam container.

• Visited November 2012
Springfield, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay, but not great”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had an okay visit. Mashed tators are made with water now....not like the way they used to be made. The steaks and salads are good!

Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Just not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went on Veterans Day for the free bloomin' onion(my husband is retired Army).We called ahead and we were seated within 15 minutes or arriving. We both wanted prime rib but we we told they only had well done left. So we had to pick something else. We both got ribeyes. Neither one were as good as past visits. The waiter was very pleasant and personable. Unfortunately we won't be going back.

• Visited November 2012
Carmel, IN
“Worst piece of meat ever”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Got the 9oz 'Outback Special' on take out. After getting back to the hotel room with the restaurant silverware, I broke the knife trying to saw through the 7 ounces of gristle. I had to resort to my camping knife to saw through it to get to the little meat there was.

This was the worst piece of meat I have ever received from a restaurant. Don't see myself heading back to Outback, especially this one, anytime soon.

Visited October 2012