“business trip”

GreenLeadersGold level
springfield, United States
“business trip”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

stayed here during a relocation for my job and had a Sunday reservation. Showed up Saturday and not only received a room, but had my Sunday night rate lowered and bundled for a much better weekend rate, while also being upgraded to a suite. Great group of people, and a beautifully clean hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brad W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear Rick C

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Springfield as your "home away from home" during your relocation to our lovely area. We look forward to having you and your friends/family stay with us again soon! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Chesapeake, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Amenities were good overall. I liked the cook-to-order omelet as well as other breakfast offerings. The complimentary drinks and snacks were well appreciated. Great experience. I have stayed there twice, and will be returning there in 2014. I highly reccomend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ann V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Hi, Tim C-
Nothing warms our heart more than a return guest! Thank you for the great review and we'll look forward to having you back soon! AnnV
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2013

This new Embassy Suites was great for my recent business trip. The location is good being near, Ft. Belvoir and right off I-95 and easy to get to. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. The parking lot is well lit and they were quick to clear the ice and snow. The bathroom was spacious and nice. I definitely preferred the walk in tiled shower to a traditional tub. Finding the gym and pool was a little goofy (going to the second floor, walking down a hallway to take a different elevator back to the first floor). I may have missed an easier way though, but all the equipment was nice and they had free weights. Overall a nice place and I will stay again and recommend to my family, friends and co-workers as well. Thanks for a nice stay

Hi, Thomas M-
Thank you so much for your positive comments on our Hotel, services and location. We have a great team here! We also appreciate your comments about the elevator on our 2nd floor that services the Pool and Fitness Center. We've gotten quite a bit of feedback about it, and are working on better signage. The intent was to provide streamlined access to the Pool & Fitness Center without having to go through the Crossroads restaurant and Lobby area in wet swimwear. We're also working on some scripting at the Front Desk that we believe will proactively alleviate any confusion. Thank you for letting us know where we can improve! We truly appreciate your referrals, and we'll look forward to having you back with us soon!
AnnV
breezy Point, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Outstanding hotel very near the auto train . When we stay in a hotel we do not expect to much they are all about the same. But this hotel was outstanding in every way. The cleanliness of this hotel is excellent and you well need a good nights sleep if you are going on the auto train.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nancy R-
I can't tell you how proud our team is that your stay experience with us here at the Embassy Suites Springfield elevated your expectations of what a hotel stay should be. I hope you had a great trip to Florida, and we'll look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon! AnnV
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The new Embassy Suites in Springfield VA was a pleasure to stay at. It has all the amenities you would expect and the rooms were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing to stay in this area for pleasure or business. It's proximity to Ft. Belivor is great.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your great review of our new Embassy Suites Springfield. We're so pleased that you enjoyed the service and amenities, as well as our proximity to Fort Belvoir. I think we're well-situated here! We appreciate your choosing to stay with us, and we'll look forward to welcoming you back!
Wilmington, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hotel is new and excellent staff. Good location to I-95 and the DC area. Cook to order breakfast was outstanding and the morning staff were attentive and cared for all needs without being asked. Evening reception was good however the selection was limited. Evening meals were great and affordable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Stanley W

It was so nice to read your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our new Embassy Suites Springfield. Our staff is continually striving to ensure each and every guest receives the impeccable service they deserve. From your kind words it sounds like we're on the right track! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Was looking for hotel for a quick little get away from my duties as the primary caregiver for my Mom who has Alzhiemer's to do some shopping, having some dinner and see a movie. Chose this hotel because it was new and nears alot of the stores I wanted to visit and a theater that was showing the movie I wanted to see. I was pleased when I first arrived at the hotel it is very beautiful from the outside and even more beautiful inside. I upgraded to the room with Kitchen- probably didn't need it because of how short our stay was but I like the full size frig. The room was very, very nice. Typically the 2 bedroom suites at Embassy Suites are pretty expensive- not sure if they have that option here but that would be the only thing I would like to have available and affordable. The breakfast was delicious and everything was plentiful. The staff was very courteous and made you feel valued and welcomed. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone coming to/thru the area. I would definitely consider them for another staycation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ann V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing such great comments about our Hotel, and our team here at the Embassy Suites Springfield. We are so happy you enjoyed what sounded like a much needed and most deserved break, and that we could provide the warm and friendly respite you were seeking. We will look forward to having you back soon for another staycation!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield
Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill
Hyatt House Falls Church
Hyatt House Falls Church
#1 of 3 in Merrifield

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield? Share your experiences!