“best keep secret”

GreenLeadersGold level
New Jersey, United States
“best keep secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

love love this hotel 5 stars had a great time great food great drinks great staff love my stay run to this hotel free hot breakfast daily - free drinks if your a Hilton honor member - this was one of the best embassy I stayed at I in the hospitality business so I am extremely picky and I have to say no complaints this place is a must!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Springfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Best Staff I have ever seen at any hotel across the globe. Service was fast and exactly as presented. Excellent gym facilities. I will definitely stary here for any future business in the area or for personal use when visiting VA/ DC.

Someplace, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Last week I traveled to Washington DC Area for business. I stayed 3 nights at my favorite Embassy Suites in Herndon and 1 night at the new ES Springfield. Both are very convenient to the places I visit for business. I had some troubles with the ES in Herndon and have already emailed the manager. I travel with a co-worker and we both enjoy staying at Embassy Suites. This was our first visit to ES Springfield. Wow what a great hotel. I really like the layout of the rooms better than ES Dulles. I usually just use the bedroom area because of the room layout but I was able to use the entire suite at ES Springfield. The beds were extremely comfortable with large firm pillows. The other ES were I stay have small soft pillows. I also liked the shower setup much better than a tub. And having the bath room accessible from both bedroom and living area was great. But the thing I enjoyed most was the Direct TV with a channel menu. I can actually watch TV at your hotel. The other ES better update soon or I might have to find a new favorite hotel. Your front desk staff, breakfast cook and bartender were terrific! I’ll be telling all my co-workers about this fantastic new hotel.

Orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

A brand new Embassy Suites hotel in suburban Washington, DC. Good value, great service, an excellent complimentary breakfast and convenient access to the highway (U.S. 95) all make it worth considering for your next Washington area stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel is new and was very quiet the night I was a guest. The staff I encountered were all friendly and nice. The on site restaurant was very good and saved us from going out in the traffic the area has so much of the time. The bed was very comfortable and a place I will consider the next time I'm in the area on business. I have told others I work with traveling to the area this hotel is now open and they may want to book before the word gets out they're open for business. It will then be difficult to find a govt rate room.

The only complaint, and very minor, the remote does not have a timer. I set a timer and fall asleep with the TV on. This won't keep me from going back or giving the hotel less than an excellent rating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jason H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Embassy Suites Springfield. We look forward to your next stay with us in the hotel as well as at Crossroads Bar and Grill.
Coronado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

This very nice hotel is conveniently located just off I-95 and is most worthy of consideration for staying in the northern Virginia/DC area. From the complimentary full breakfast (yes an omelet station included) to the fitness center to the nice sized rooms, this is an excellent, home run location!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brad W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Paul P

Thank you so much for being our recent guest and choosing the Embassy Suites Springfield as your home away from home. Our entire team was so excited to read your complimentary words and hope to have you with us again soon
Amherst, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

What can I say? This place was amazing. The reception was great with first class micro-brew draft beer from Devil's Backbone. The room was amazing the bathroom was even better. The shower pressure and flow was full on no wimpy low flow tree hugger shower head. YEA!!! This is the greatest hotel in the DC area. If you are going to Mount Vernon look no further. Only gripe is its really pricey. But you get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Micah C

On behalf of the entire staff of the Embassy Suites Springfield I want to thank you for your glowing remarks regarding your recent stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed all of the amenities we have to offer and equally glad you decided to share your experience with your fellow Trip Advisor travelers.
We look to having you as our guest again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield
Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill
Hyatt House Falls Church
Hyatt House Falls Church
#1 of 3 in Merrifield

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield? Share your experiences!