“Great Spot for quick and delicious Pho”
Review of Pho Hong Anh

Pho Hong Anh
Ranked #45 of 197 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm not a pho connoisseur, but I do enjoy it. That said, I think the pho here was great.

The service was good and very prompt. The staff was very friendly.

And you can't beat the price. I paid $7 for a small bowl and it was plenty large enough for my dinner.

If you're staying nearby and want some delicious pho, I would definitely recommend it.

Oh and the hours are 9:30-9:30. Can't beat pho all day!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Picked up a takeaway from here and was really surprised at the freshness and taste of the food. Very healthy choices available (eg grilled chicken, rice and vietnamese salad). Prices very reasonable with good size portions too.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Usually drive to Rosslyn for Pho75 or seven corners for little Vietnam.

Took a chance and was very very happy. Pho broth is great -- and good without added extras (my measure for good Pho)

Clean and great service (minutes to get your Pho).

Also tried a couple appetizers (fried tofu is my teenagers favs)

Will be back!