“Unfriendly staff”
Review of Flame Kabob

Flame Kabob
Ranked #52 of 198 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food was tasty but the staff was so grumpy it spoiled the experience. It looked like a family business and only if just one of them was pleasant it would have been much better. The lunch special was tasty and the bread portion was huge.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I've been going here for 10 years since I moved to Springfield. My favorite is the chicken kabobs. My husband had other dishes and liked them but I stick with the chicken. I have
tasted something with carrots and raisins that was very good. They have a couple appetizers
that I like, one that is made with potatoes and leaks and Mantu which is beef with a mint yogurt sauce. They also give you bread, nan which is good. I love the green sauce. They have expanded the restaurant getting the store next door and painted it a mod color, it looks nice.
Your order and pick it up, there is no table service.