“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOOD, GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD RESTAURANT”
Review of Monty's Steakhouse

Monty's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Monty's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 198 Restaurants in Springfield
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rolling Road
Description: A traditional American Steakhouse, Monty's is an upscale, casual fine dining restaurant serving a unique blend of sensational fish & appetizer selections alongside 21-28 day dry-aged beef.A good experience, satisfying portions and a neighborhood steakhouse to call your own. Welcome to Monty's.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My second visit my wife's first. This place serves excellent food and has service that matches the food. I had a filet mignon prepared to the tee and wonderful potatoes to boot. The wine was excellent Mersoleil Silver unoaked Chardonnay 2011. Comes in a great bottle and the wine is really good. The restaurant honored our request for a quiet corner based on a hearing problem for one of our party of four. The waiter was friendly, cheerful and good with the water glass too.
We will return again, a sign that things were going very well doing our visit. Try this place for lunch or dinner, you will not likely be disappointed!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Monty's Steakhouse is a relatively good place for lunch. The food is well-prepared, but it's a bit expensive.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My friends and neighbors have been raving about this restaurant since it opened in 2012. My wife treated me to dinner at Monty's for Father's Day. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the steaks and the excellent service. I typically like my steaks cooked med-well, and for many establishments a challenge, they always want to butterfly in order to get a well prepared dish. Monty's took on the challenge without butterflying and delivered a superbly cooked steak.

Monty's has a good selection on their wine list; and reasonably priced.

Both owners stopped by the table during the meal and that was an added treat.

If you are in the West Springfield/Springfield, check this place out!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Recently visited Monty's after a collegue recommended it and was blown away by the quality of the food and fantastic service. Chef Marco delivered exceptional food, and the whole experience was enhanced by the warm and friendly yet professional front of house staff. I am a regular business traveller to Springfield and will definately visit Monty's again.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have now visited Monty's 3 times, the restaurant never fails to deliver amazing food.
The burgers and steaks are delicious, the frites are amazing and the cocktails are the one of the best I have ever had.
Definitely a great dining experience and not a chain steakhouse, I will definitely be revisiting Monty's again.