“DON"T STAY HERE!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Manassas, Virginia, United States
“DON"T STAY HERE!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Uggghh where to begin. The staff is rude for started and they won't help you with anything. It took multiple attempts to get dishes or toilet paper. Then they act like you never asked them for it before. The elevator weren't working part of the time, and they are filthy. The floors and sides are sticky and there was broken glass and spit in them. The phones also didn't work half the time, but no worries, if they need you they will POUND on your door. They are very money hungry and will treat you terribly if you book on priceline or a similar site. The hotel is in bad shape and has a terrible odor. The rooms aren't clean and you won't want to eat in the kitchen, believe me. Even the construction workers that have been staying her 2 months said this is how it always is. No one will clean their room and its hard to get supplies. Book elsewhere, anywhere but here. Heck the motel 6 is cleaner....

Room Tip: If you must stay here.. which I highly recommend you don't if you don't want to risk catchin...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Whitney K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Been staying here for going on three month. Typical no cleaning of the room, throw the towels in the rack, want paper products get them yourself. Manager never returns calls or emails. My room has not been serviced for eleven days, even after complaints about it. Checked the housekeep list at the front desk and whoa I'm on it but not done! In today's. Market they even offer smoking rooms that filter into my non smoking room. And two weeks ago a car caught fire and it took four days to tow it away. And the broken glass is still in the ground. Sounds like management needs a change. One last thing. Bring your own dish towel to was your dishes. Seems corporate feels we just need to dry our dishes not wash them. New policy? I am going to tell our company to find a new place for us to stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank Chuck D
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Arrived after 1800 and room was not ready. Staff was ignorant to the issues that caused and sent us (family with small kids) on a chase for a room. Breakfast in the morning was anything but. There were pots of coffee but nothing else. We asked and were told twice that they were waiting for someone to bring it from upstairs (once at 0730 in the morning and again at 0930 the next morning). I'm told we didn't miss much, just wrapped muffins and granola bars at most. First time staying at an extended stay hotel, wasn't sure what to expet, now that I know, I won't be staying there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank RANR6
Belo Horizonte, MG
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Paid the same I had paid the week before in a hotel of a larger chain for this terrible place. Far from everything, hard to get by if you do not have a car, old linen with holes in it, smelly rooms. Fully equipped kitchen? There was only one spoon in mine! Never again!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Luiz N
Springfield, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

One would think a major hotel chain could afford shampoo. There was none left in the room and when I inquired with the front desk, I was informed that the hotel was out. I don't know how long, it's been out. The free grab and go breakfast left a lot to be desired. Hotel hotel chains within the same price range provide better amenities and hot breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Charles E
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

*hey I just thought I would write a review on the very good service I got from moment I walked thrue the door bright smile from employe named sam great service he was very patient and courteous not rushing me no attitude like i saw in other hotels just a nice person to meet and management just the same good energy team so for me thats nice running into everyday people with good attitude and understands traveling can be a hassle and being felt welcome after a long day .k Ps good place to stay for travel)

Room Tip: Extended stay sprinfield virgina a ok,!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dominique - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with our great staff, especially Sam. I will be sure to pass your kind remarks on to our entire team. We strive to provide our guests with all the comforts of home, so I am glad that we succeeded in doing so. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. It would be our pleasure to have you repeat your experience with us in the near future.
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Ones again, Extended Stay Springfield stepped up to the plate. This was my second visit, and even though I did not see my favorite morning person Gloria at the front desk, Victor the hotel manager and the other guest service representatives were awesome as always. Extended stay is the place to stay where ever you find yourself in America, this one in particular has the perfect location and it made my shopping and commute very easy. My room was clean like the first time and the housekeepers were very polite, I just remember Yvonne's name. Grab and go breakfast......the coffee and the chocolate muffins. I will be back. Thank you so much.

• Stayed March 2014