“(!lovely employes at extended stay springfield virgina)!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Springfield, Virginia
“(!lovely employes at extended stay springfield virgina)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

*hey I just thought I would write a review on the very good service I got from moment I walked thrue the door bright smile from employe named sam great service he was very patient and courteous not rushing me no attitude like i saw in other hotels just a nice person to meet and management just the same good energy team so for me thats nice running into everyday people with good attitude and understands traveling can be a hassle and being felt welcome after a long day .k Ps good place to stay for travel)

Room Tip: Extended stay sprinfield virgina a ok,!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dominique - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with our great staff, especially Sam. I will be sure to pass your kind remarks on to our entire team. We strive to provide our guests with all the comforts of home, so I am glad that we succeeded in doing so. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. It would be our pleasure to have you repeat your experience with us in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Ones again, Extended Stay Springfield stepped up to the plate. This was my second visit, and even though I did not see my favorite morning person Gloria at the front desk, Victor the hotel manager and the other guest service representatives were awesome as always. Extended stay is the place to stay where ever you find yourself in America, this one in particular has the perfect location and it made my shopping and commute very easy. My room was clean like the first time and the housekeepers were very polite, I just remember Yvonne's name. Grab and go breakfast......the coffee and the chocolate muffins. I will be back. Thank you so much.

• Stayed March 2014
Annandale, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was one of the BEST hotel experience that my husband and I have had in a long time! Check in was quick, Sam was very helpful in our needs. The room was very nice and very comfortable. We enjoyed using the full kitchen! Thank you, Ms. Hanson (Julia) and Victor! Hope to see you again in the near future!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Lorton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I'm really stumped by all of the positive reviews for this hotel. It's one of the worst places I've ever stayed. I've had better lodging and service in 3rd world countries. I'm not kidding. It took more than 30 minutes to check in on a Saturday night with one very slow person at the front desk. This place was not clean. I noticed something smeared all over the elevator doors. There was a man in the elevator drinking alcohol out of a bottle in a paper bag. The hallway smelled bad and lacked ventilation. Luckily the room at least smelled fresh. The windows were open. One of the screens was torn. Light bulbs in three lamps were burned out. The linens were very worn. The bathroom floor was dirty. I was glad I was only staying one night.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank 261danae
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Very comfortable hotel. I felt like I was at home. Mike, Ms. Hanson, and Komal were all very friendly and personable. There's plenty of dining nearby as well as a mall if you need to do any shopping. I will book this hotel again when in the Springfield, Va area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank sonji w
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided, especially Mike, Ms. Hanson and Komal. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great place to stay would definitely stay here again my net trip from California, the staff are also nice also the manager Victor but the thing is that you have to clean your own room the next day and at 11pm the front lobby close and front door are lock.....

• Stayed March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our friendly staff, especially Victor. Please know, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel.

Again, thanks for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We choose to stay at Extended Stay America when staying in the Springfield area. Our visits are Monday thru Friday every 3 months.

Manager Victor Appiah always takes care of our accommodations with a smile on his face and excellent customer service. This is why we continue to visit this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room. They are HUGE.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ICJesus
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The staff and I read your comments and are extremely flattered by your kind words. We have always enjoyed having you visit our hotel and will continue to look forward to them!