Of the 1/2 dozen empoyees that we met, one maybe had a clue what "customer service" is. The rest were CLUE-LESS!!!... There was a spill; some sticky substance; a spill of orange juice or something on the floor of the elevator for over 12 hours. With a LITTLE effort they could make this a much better stay but they won't spend the time or the effort to improve the experience. Can't even bend over with a wet towel to clean a spill in a common area. The offer of "breakfast" is an absolute joke. There was NOTHING offered for kids. Kids do not like instant oatmeal and coffee! I never write reviews and am a very easy going person that understands "life" has it's challenges. But, this one was too much to ignore. "Extended Stay" has lost my money, no matter where I go. They would have to pay me to stay at this hotel at this location. I take that back because, "what won't happen"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Springfield
- Extended Stay Springfield
- Springfield Extended Stay