Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Smoking rooms, a kitchen, near shopping/restaurants, laundry room and a great price! I was there for 11 nights and had no issues with the staff or the hotel. I am keeping this hotel on my list when I return to the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are delighted to learn that your stay was a comfortable one. We appreciate the fact that our smoking room, kitchenette, proximity to the shopping mall and our great service made your stay at our hotel even better!

We hope you will stay with us or any of our hotels in the future. Again, thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Basic extended stay hotel. Recently renovated. Clean nice rooms with kitchen and flat screen. Good Wifi. Staff helpful and easy check in. Stayed one week got good discount. Overall Great stay will return!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The rooms were good and overall comfortable. The location is nice since it is near the subway. The shower was cold one night, but that problem seemed to clear up. Free was a very welcoming concierge, and I found the customer service to be overall, very good.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy to know that you liked the room. It is always nice to know from our valued guests like you that your stay was comfortable, and that our staff was friendly while delivering satisfactory customer service, especially Frezette.

We hope that you will come back in the future or stay at another Extended Stay America.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This hotel is in a great location. Good value for money. It Has a Pool and fitness room. Continental breakfast is only fruit, muffins, granola bars, instant oatmeal packages , coffee and tea. Attentive,friendly staff. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've stayed with this hotel in the past and never really had any complaints. The hotel staff never have a problem going out of their way to make sure your stay here is anything less than satisfactory, especially Victor the hotel manager. Margie is also a joy, she makes the check-in process fast and easy. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank milliemarie1
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our entire staff, especially Margie and Victor. We all truly appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Accokeek, Maryland
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I moved from Nashville TN to the DC area and we had to get a pet friendly hotel that would be safe enough to leave a moving truck at while we searched for a place to live. Management, as well as Lidiya at the front desk, were nothing but helpful in accommodating every request we had. Our truck sat in the same place for 3 days and was never touched, this hotel is definitely in a safe location for the weary travelers. Lidiya also suggested great restaurants to eat at and even had great suggestions for new living accommodations. The only reason for the lack of a 5 star rating was the bedding had cigarette burns as well as a stain or two in the sheets. This was fixed, and we felt right at home until we found our real home!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tristan M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Tristan - Thank you for your review of our property. I was happy to hear that Lidia was very helpful to you. I am however disappointed that our bed did not provide the comfort you expected. I am sorry. I hope that you will give us another chance to make it right.

We look forward to seeing you soon. Again, thank you for the review.
New Jersey
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were on the road all day and needed a place to crash. We booked this on the recommendation of another hotel's receptionist, who was sold out when we stopped at that one. There were some interesting people staying here that I saw. The hallway smelled of something that reminded me of pickles. I am not sure why. The room was fine, aside from a long hair I found on the bathroom floor, but I was frankly too tired and just removed it on my own. Seriously though, the cleaning people could not have NOT seen it. Everything else was clean. My sleep was disturbed by some random clicking/white noise I could not place even though I tried to find it several times. We left first thing, I did notice they had a little coffee bar and snack area set up, which is nice. I am not saying I would not stay again, it just would probably not be my first choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shopperhopper
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, I am working with the housekeepers to make sure a situation like yours is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dcs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.