Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Springfield)
Courtyard Springfield(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homelaundry roomspecial thanksenjoyed my staycomfortable staydc areaspringfield mallkhalidmetrosamappliancesaccommodationspetfreeway
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were on the road all day and needed a place to crash. We booked this on the recommendation of another hotel's receptionist, who was sold out when we stopped at that one. There were some interesting people staying here that I saw. The hallway smelled of something that reminded me of pickles. I am not sure why. The room was fine, aside from a long hair I found on the bathroom floor, but I was frankly too tired and just removed it on my own. Seriously though, the cleaning people could not have NOT seen it. Everything else was clean. My sleep was disturbed by some random clicking/white noise I could not place even though I tried to find it several times. We left first thing, I did notice they had a little coffee bar and snack area set up, which is nice. I am not saying I would not stay again, it just would probably not be my first choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shopperhopper
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, I am working with the housekeepers to make sure a situation like yours is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dcs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I needed this hotel after a trip to Johns Hopkins. We needed a hotel with a fridge, microwave, and preferably a stove so this hotel fit in perfectly. The only complaint was that although all the rooms on our floor were non-smoking, our bathroom smelled like very strong cigarette smoke. I would usually ask to be moved to a different room but was too tired that night. Also the front desk girl was very sweet, I believe her name was Margie. Also the bed was pretty firm and not in the good way.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Honor B

Honor - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room smelled like smoke. In response to your feedback, I am working with the housekeeping staff to ensure this odor is eliminated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dcs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I really enjoy staying in this hotel when I visit Springfield. The rooms are spacious, updated and clean, the TVs are all updated and hdmi capable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Margie and Lydia are always happy to help. The hotel itself is quiet and located conveniently near to shopping and eateries as well as the metro.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank A G

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. As well, that you found the staff to be helpful, especially Margie and Lydia. It was a pleasure having you visit with us.

Thank you again. We look forward to having you visit with us in the future.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I always come back here when I want a good nights sleep. I stayed for one week and the front desk attendants were helpful in every way possible, especially Victor. My room was clean, and the breakfast spread is good for someone like me on the go! As always I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Akyere12211

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Also I am glad you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast, it is designed for guests just like you who are always on the go!

I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at dcs@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've been staying here at the Springfield, Va. Extended Stay for over a year now and love it.
I work out of town so having a place to consider home is a big plus .
A special thanks to Lidiya and Victor.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank onelonecby
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Margie and Victor provided you with such great customer service. We have truly enjoyed having you visit with us for the past year!