My husband and I needed this hotel after a trip to Johns Hopkins. We needed a hotel with a fridge, microwave, and preferably a stove so this hotel fit in perfectly. The only complaint was that although all the rooms on our floor were non-smoking, our bathroom smelled like very strong cigarette smoke. I would usually ask to be moved to a different room but was too tired that night. Also the front desk girl was very sweet, I believe her name was Margie. Also the bed was pretty firm and not in the good way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Extended Stay and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Springfield
- Extended Stay Springfield
- Springfield Extended Stay