Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Courtyard Springfield(Springfield)
$124
$117
$110
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$154
$71
ComfortInn
$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$83
$76
Wingate by Wyndham Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

All reviewsfront deskhome away from homelaundry roomspecial thanksenjoyed my staycomfortable staydc areaspringfield mallkhalidmetrosamappliancesaccommodationspetfreeway
Reviewed May 11, 2013

It been nice to stay at this hotel. Been here for a few month and dont have any complains. One improvement can be done thou, the gym would be nicer if it had some dumb bells weights. All personel been nice specially Lidiya

1  Thank acosta_marcos
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our cleanliness. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Wonderful staff, my favorites are Margie, I give them a ten! Wonderful attitude and friendly. I also love the smiles! Great place. They also are pet friendly, great breakfast. Laundry and privacy. Smoking rooms available. All in all I give them a 10! Perfect. If you want a safe stress free environment this extended stay is it!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank flakaloves
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a remarkable experience with us; thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your remarks regarding the staff, especially Margie, and the amenities we offer. We are very proud to be able to provide all of our guests with laundry facilities on-site and to be pet-friendly.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were in town trying to buy a house and what a deal we found! The hotel was a bit hard to find but totally worth every penny. The rooms were clean and extremely quiet. The staff were very accommodating, but not that we used them because everything was perfect. If you don't want to pay D.C prices and are willing to drive 10-15 minutes, stay here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dawn - The team and I appreciate the complimentary remarks you have shared regarding your experience. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service the staff provided to you and your room. We look forward to welcoming you, your friends, and your family back in the future! Thanks again!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I like this hotel cause it's just like home -
&the ppl so kind and sweet and the rooms are clean and so is the kitchen and bathroom is a good area to the mall is close by
Thanks Margie :) thanks for the stay

• Stayed: April 2013

Angie - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such complimentary things about our hotel. I truly appreciate your personalized comments regarding the staff. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Ive stayed 3 times because of how close it is to Metro and each time the staff is wonderful and accommodating. Lydia checked me in and was very pleasant. Margie was very sweet as well. If you are looking for a quite and clean home away from home this is the place for you. I have no complaints and the next time I'm in the springfield area i will be staying here again!!

• Stayed: April 2013

Nickole - The team and I appreciate your glowing remarks about your experience at our hotel. I'm thrilled that our staff provided you with the quality of service you deserve and can expect from our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!