Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Springfield, Virginia
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Nice clean place to stay. I would highly reccomend it! I loved being able to cook my own meals and I was just super comfortable over all. The staff were very friendly and its real close to DC. Its also very close to resturaunts and shopping. Great Hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love All Extended stays because the access to cook homemade meals , wash your laundry and it's home away from home ... This particular hotel was convenient close to shopping center , groceries , Starbucks and much more . Also the staff accommodated all my needs Mergie really helped me out one tough morning . I'd recommend this place hands down

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Ladybug0804
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

there are escorts staying at this location and staff and Victor are very aware of this.Not only that, the housekeeping leaves much to be desired. They only do certain things and leave dust on dressers, night stands, and the fact they cant keep housekeepers doesn't say much.Then there is the fact that one of their guest, staying there as part of a work crew went home for Easter wknd, with the room and paperwork showing the room was his for another week, cleaned out his room and belongings tossing his clothes into the dumpster and no doubt keeping the beer and food that was also there.Victor spoke with this guest telling him he would make it right, but when this guest would contact him by phone due to his long work hours, although this guest would leave his number with staff Victor would not return his calls. This extended stay is being run into the ground, and we are not the only complaints this hotel receives on a regular basis. Needless to say, anyone that asks me where to stay will be told to avoid this place. Especially with escorts allowed to conduct their business in front of our noses.The manager claims he gets no kick back on the matter, yet, when it comes down to it, he continues to let the escorts work.makes one wonder.

1 Thank AnitaP544
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been here for about a week and I have been greeted with nothing but great service. I moved from California and am staying here until I find my new home but in the meantime this has been my temporary home. Mariam had done a great job in helping me to feel at home and being prompt in any concerns that I have had. Great job staff!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank markdively
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with us. We are so glad that we could be here to provide you with a home away from home. Thank you again for the kind words and if you need anything to make your stay more comfortable please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Everyone on staff has been friendly and accommodating. The room was large, all the amenities were in great shape. In general, we had a very pleasant stay. The coin up laundry worked well for us, the en-suite kitchenette was well equipped, and the fitness room had good equipment with a nice tv within the space.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Sadiefurelise
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and the fitness center. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

i was very much impressed with the services at this location. I can testify that, i have stayed in several Extended Stay Hotels and by far this is the cleanest Hotel. I will recommend this Location to all my work mates her. Thankyou All for making my stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: Just tell them the purpose of your stay and i promise they will suit your needs according to your re...
1 Thank DonL698
Frederick, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stay here at least twice a month for work and I'm always completely satisfied. The rooms are clean and Margie at the front desk is professional, courteous and always smiling. Check in and check out is always a breeze, with minimal time and I have never had any noise complaints.

1 Thank Harvey M