Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
“Stay was Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The hotel was clean, no complain. Margie and victor was great. they had been very helpful. I will definitely recommend this hotel. the breakfas in the morning helped me. I didn't have to make my own coffee and breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Victor & Margie took care of your every need. Our "grab-&-go" breakfast was created for guests just like you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had doubts about extended stay america but I took a risk that paid off. It was clean and quiet. The staff were friendly and for the first time I had hotel staff check on me to see if everything was okay in my room. Thank you for a wonderful job

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
We are so glad that you took a chance and stayed with us. To us, our customers always come first! We hope you will choose Extended Stay America again when ever you are in need of accommodation. We look forward to seeing again very soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Front desk staff Lidiya always has a smile and is always willing to help. She recommended some great food places. It's wonderful to have someone so delightful greeting me when I go to the front desk. No matter the problem. Victor is a top notch manager. He is very friendly and is always around.
The property was recently updated and is very comfy and relaxing. The gym will hopefully be updated soon as well. This hotel is conveniently located a short walk from the metro and a few mins drive from food and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a reasonablypriced, clean home away from home.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for the glowing review of the hotel and for recognizing Lidiya & Victor. I'm so glad that you could spend some time with us. I hope you will be back again very soon. Whether you are coming back to Springfield or travelling to any destination with in the USA we hope you will choose one of our hotels. Thank you for the loyalty.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had a wonderful stay and the staff were very professional and their smile; oh my,they made me feel at home. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable not to forget the water filter in the room was very convenient. The breakfast in the morning was great. The house keepers kept smiling and acknowledging me whenever i pass by, they greet and ask if everything is fine and if i needed anything. That was great. My mum was kind of shock when the front desk called our room to follow up and made sure are room is to our satisfaction. I will always stay there when i come in town. i am glade i choose this hotel.

Room Tip: Quit rooms but the corner room is huge. Great location and a walking distance to the Metro station...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for the glowing review. It was a pleasure reading about your stay. Our guests are our number one priority and your satisfaction simply means that we have done our job. We look forward to seeing you here very soon and we hope you will tell your friends and family about our wonderful establishment and company.
Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very good. Unfortunately, we spent less than twelve hours there, but I would have gladly stayed there a week. It's obviously geared toward the work-week business traveler. Our single king suite was about 40 feet by fifteen with a full kitchen and a half wall in the middle to separate the sleeping area from the sitting area. Perfectly clean, and suitable, though the breakfast was mostly cereal bars and cold coffee.

The outermost Blue Line Metro station is right around the corner (same line as Arlington Cemetery, the Pentagon and the Smithsonian/National Mall station), but the road that leads directly there from the hotel is blocked to vehicles, so you have to go around on the highway if you want to drive.

When I made my reservation, by the way, I only intended to price check, but the receptionist -- the *receptionist* mind you -- started hard selling me and asking what she could do to make me reserve right then and what she could do to make it more comfortable for my budget. She couldn't actually lower it much (it was already the cheapest place I'd found) but her moxie impressed me and I booked.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are so happy that our hotel's location and the accommodation itself exceeded your expectation. Our staff loves what they do and it shows in their work and attitude. We hope that you can stay with us again for a longer period next time. DC is especially nice in the Spring when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had stayed here previously when renovations were under way now that I have seen these completed renovations I am amazed I love that everything was clean the rooms were tidy I love the new decor and the new colors. The staff was very attentive, Margie, Lydia and Victor were very attentive to my needs I definitely plan on staying at this location again!

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thanks so much for taking time to review our newly renovated hotel! I am so happy to hear that Margie, Lydia and Victor took care of your every need. Our dedication to our guests is our number one priority. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Lidiya at the front desk was excellent. The first room was dirty the blanket and sheets had stains on it. The next room she put us in the blanket had stains on it also. It was just horrible I will never ever stay at any extended stay hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
We are so sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. There is absolutely no excuse for what you had experienced. Never the less I would like to invite you back to our hotel to see why most of our guests call this location their home away from home. Please contact the hotel manager so that we can make this right for you. We look forward to your call.