Stayed here for three nights and it was an overall very good experience. Room was very clean and well furnished. No problem getting the free wi-if and the standard speed worked just fine even for Netflix without paying for the $3 upgrade. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Margie was on duty two of the evenings I needed assistance and she was delightful. Minor complaint is that the AC unit cycled loudly but when I turned it off the room kept the temperature just fine all night. The price was excellent considering the close-in DC location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Springfield
- Extended Stay Springfield
- Springfield Extended Stay