overall it was nice stay and more than what i paid for.
however, i was slightly bothered by the customer service. when i went there on dec 20th around 4PM to check in, not only the representative was NOT at her desk but when she came back after 5-10 minutes, she didn't even apologize. also, we came back late that night and the office was closed and the front door was locked. the sign said to dial 600 if the office is closed so i did, and this grumpy person who sounded like he just woke up from sleep picked up and she happened to not speak any english. i eventually had to figure out how to get in by myself.
other than this, this was a fairly nice stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Springfield
- Extended Stay Springfield
- Springfield Extended Stay