TownePlace Suites Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Springfield(Springfield)
Comfort Inn(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitestayed herefront deskmetro stationparking lotyogurtvietnamese restauranthousekeeping did a great jobcleaning suppliesbob evansa nice additionpull out couchrestaurants within walking distancepots and pansnice breakfastsilver diner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband is a long time resident of TownePlace Suites, Springfield, VA as he's working in the area. I drove to visit him for Memorial Day Weekend.

A big plus is nice having a fully equipped kitchen as he loves to cook, eating out only occasionally. The facility is a bit worn, but the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is very repetitive with the same thing every day. The only protein is boiled eggs. It would be nice to have scrambled eggs and bacon or sausage.

There are several restaurants nearby within walking distance. The hotel van driver will take you to restaurants that are out of walking distance. The pool is small for such a large property. There is a gas barbeque grill and out patio furniture for those who like to be outside and grill like we do.

Overall, it's a good choice for a long time stay as opposed to renting a fully furnished apartment.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Debra-Pope
Shanda J, Manager at TownePlace Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2016

We strive to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all and I'm happy to read you felt comfortable and enjoyed our services during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights here. The room was clean, it offered a simple breakfast in the am, cereal, hot waffles,muffins apples & bananas. The bed was comfortable. I've stayed in nicer places for a better price, but i wasn't unhappy. Staff was very friendly. It's a good hotel if you don't plan on doing much but spending the night. It doesn't have a lounge/bar. And the outdoor pool was closed for the two days i stayed there which was a bummer because i brought my suit with me because i knew they had a pool. I didn't have a car so I walked around a little...across the street and down a block there is a wine & beer store. The paisanos pizza near by is good too if you're looking for takeout.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Shanda J, Manager at TownePlace Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thanks for your review, Our outdoor pool is seasonal and opens on Memorial Day weekend and closes the week after Labor Day. We understand that it can be a bit of a” Bummer” when the pool is not available, however we do have an alternative for our guest. We have a partnership with a local fitness center that has an indoor pool! All of our guest can enjoy the fitness center and indoor heated pool for free. Passes for the fitness center are located at the front desk. Please contact me directly next time you are in the area. I would be happy to assisted you with your reservations and provide you with more information about the fitness center. Thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites.
Shanda Johnson AGM
TownePlace Suites
703-569-8060

Reviewed May 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 10 days and enjoyed each single moment. The rooms are very nice. Having a stove, microwave, refrigerator made the stay cost effective. Instead of eating out all the time you could heat something up quickly.
BUT the real STAR of the hotel is the STAFF. The front desk gals are FANTASTIC. Smiles on everyone's faces. They address you by name. Your really feel special....and it is these lovely young ladies that make the hotel special. For an extended stay....this is a GOOD choice.

Housekeeping ladies were also very nice and friendly.....management should be aware of the sweet smiles and attitude.

The pool was closed but seemed very small. Breakfast was just juice and muffins. BUT there is a BOB EVEANS very close by....walking distance.

There are many restaurants nearby SO finding food will not be a problem.

I needed to Make copies and fax a few things....NOT a problem.

We were pleasantly surprised.... You will be too. !!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed 3 times at this hotel in the span of a year while I was moving in/out of my condo in the Springfield area. The main reason was due to the fact I have a dog and they are pet friendly.

We had to make a bunch of changes to our reservations and switch room types in the middle of the stay, and the staff was so accommodating and helpful. They were able to get us moved before 10am!

It's a little bit of an older property, but everything was clean and comfortable.

Too bad I don't live up there anymore!

Room Tip: All the rooms are surprisingly quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Came to Springfield for a wedding, and this hotel was reserved for out-of-town guests. The room was a bit small, but had very thing we needed. Loved the kitchen as it enabled is to prepare our meals for our family with ease. Price was fabulous!!! Close to everything. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast - waffles, cereals, breads, fruit, etc. only drawback - a whopper was on the floor. I wouldn't have noticed it except my son tossed something in that corner. Overall nice for a business trip or family trip to DC.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all and I'm happy to read you felt comfortable and enjoyed the services our team provided during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.