“Fantastic rooms for affordable price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of TownePlace Suites Springfield

TownePlace Suites Springfield
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
DC
“Fantastic rooms for affordable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stayed here for 5 days in July and was pleasantly surprised. I'd never stayed at a TownePlace Suites so I wasn't sure what to expect. I may be rating this higher because I did not have raised expectactions but the room was big with a full kitchen and lots of other nice features. The staff was very friendly as well. I did not utilize the free breakfast so I can't comment on that. The location requires a car to get in and around. I would definitely stay here again. Great experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank vivetsandys
Shanda J, Manager at TownePlace Suites Springfield, responded to this review, February 3, 2016
Thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites Springfield. We strive to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all and I'm happy to read you felt comfortable and enjoyed our services during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Westbury, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a great hotel if you are visiting the DC area with family and kids. They're near many grocery stores and restaurants. There is a good Vietnamese restaurant directly across the street and their kitchens are well equipped for those with a budget.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suites are a best value if you have 4 or more adults.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank pinayangel0809
Davenport, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here with my dog and cat when I had to travel for business. It was a great hotel and very convenient to Ft. Belvoir. It was a last minute trip and they were very accommodating. It was very clean - especially as it was a pet friendly hotel. There are a lot of great restaurants close by as I have had a lot of business in the area and on this trip had my pets with me. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank nelsonml
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all and I'm happy to read you felt comfortable and enjoyed the services our team provided during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for work. Rooms are nice and accommodating. Have full kitchens with stoves and dishwashers. Double rooms are separate bedrooms. Parking is ample and free. Guest services are excellent. Very helpful. Complementary breakfast is simple and not great. No real hot food other than toast and waffles. Bedding needs thicker comforters in winter/early spring months. Guest laundry on site. 24/hr simple workout center. Interstate could be a little loud. Although I did sleep during the day. More traffic. Overall good place to stay. Would recommended here

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Moosetalker
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Right off I-95, we had a one bedroom, one bathroom suite. It was clean, quiet, and spacious with two flat screen TV’s and a full kitchen. The bed was comfortable and the shower pressure was good. The area surrounding the hotel felt safe and had many restaurants and stores nearby.

Usually TownePlace Suites only has the Grab-and-Go breakfast but this hotel had the complimentary full continental breakfast. The breakfast room was large with the usual options including two waffle makers. The staff was friendly. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Donapple2
We truly value you feedback and appreciate your time. We strive to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all and I'm happy to read you felt comfortable and enjoyed the services our team provided during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My stay here was good, no complaints with hotel other than I wish they had an option for a king bed but I knew they did not when I booked the room. The kitchenette had what you needed and was clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I have never been to the Springfield area before so I did not know what to expect, I hoped for more choices for healthy eating or nicer restaurants but there are the usually fast food places and a grocery store close by if you want to walk to somewhere.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Peeples15
Space Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I was completely surprised at how much I enjoyed my stay here. I was a little nervous as I have never stayed at a townplace suites but was.pleasantly surprised. I had a two bedroom suite and had everything I needed. Full kitchen, hot breakfast, Paul Mitchell shampoo and.conditioner was a nice touch. Plenty of TVs and close to a ton of restaurants and shops. It was great. A special thanks to the staff for being over the top and just a joy to speak to.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank E T

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!