TownePlace Suites Springfield
Hilton.com
$124
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Courtyard Springfield(Springfield)
$107
$101
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$80
Wingate by Wyndham Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$71
$134
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenstayed herefront deskmetro stationpriced rightparking lotyogurthousekeeping did a great jobcleaning suppliesa nice additionpull out couchclean roomsrestaurants within walking distancepots and pansnice breakfastgrocery store
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Right off I-95, we had a one bedroom, one bathroom suite. It was clean, quiet, and spacious with two flat screen TV’s and a full kitchen. The bed was comfortable and the shower pressure was good. The area surrounding the hotel felt safe and had many restaurants and stores nearby.

Usually TownePlace Suites only has the Grab-and-Go breakfast but this hotel had the complimentary full continental breakfast. The breakfast room was large with the usual options including two waffle makers. The staff was friendly. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Donapple2
Shanda J, Manager at TownePlace Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2016

We truly value you feedback and appreciate your time. We strive to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all and I'm happy to read you felt comfortable and enjoyed the services our team provided during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My stay here was good, no complaints with hotel other than I wish they had an option for a king bed but I knew they did not when I booked the room. The kitchenette had what you needed and was clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I have never been to the Springfield area before so I did not know what to expect, I hoped for more choices for healthy eating or nicer restaurants but there are the usually fast food places and a grocery store close by if you want to walk to somewhere.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Peeples15

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I was completely surprised at how much I enjoyed my stay here. I was a little nervous as I have never stayed at a townplace suites but was.pleasantly surprised. I had a two bedroom suite and had everything I needed. Full kitchen, hot breakfast, Paul Mitchell shampoo and.conditioner was a nice touch. Plenty of TVs and close to a ton of restaurants and shops. It was great. A special thanks to the staff for being over the top and just a joy to speak to.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank E T

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

It's right off I-95 and only minutes from DC, so you can't really beat the location. It is a bit tricky to find it once you get off the interstate though. Ample parking, and lots of restaurants and shops are near. I have to say, the front desk staff was the FRIENDLIEST staff I've EVER encountered. They were energetic, polite and knowledgeable. Great breakfast in the morning and an abundance of stuff in their "market", although it's a bit pricy ($2 for a bottle of soda). Rooms are spacious as all of them are suites. I had a studio suite which was great. It had a pull out sofa, flat screen TV and kitchenette. Nice toiletries, cooking utensils, nice desk, 24 hour business station and workout room. All this for under $85.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ProfessorCool

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stayed here over the last weekend in June for the Canada Day weekend. This was our second visit with the Towneplace Suites Springfield.

The visit got off to a great start where we were warmly greeted by the front desk.

Off to the room, we were happy to see that our request for the extra rollaway bed was met. Our girls have grown so much since the last visit and the sofabed is on the small side, I would say its a small double/full sized bed.

Since we didn't get to grill last time due to the propane shortage, we checked this time to make sure the tank was full before purchasing our food for the much anticipated grill fest. Unfortunately that was not to be, due to the power going out (this hotel does not have a generator) from Friday-Saturday our food was spoiled before we got the chance to grill it :(

The girls and I took the storm in stride, the hotel breakfast on Saturday morning was basically non-existent, however the ice-cream offered by the hotel more than made up for the lack of breakfast, for the girls anyway :)

There was also a heat wave this weekend, so the pool, although on the smallish side provided a welcome cool respite and the girls made new friends and shared their pool toys with all. The hotel also had water noodles for use.

The hotel was very responsive to our concerns and addressed our issues within a timely fashion. I was very satisfied and impressed with how staff handled themselves during this time.

My only continuing gripe with this hotel is the lack of shuttle service, all of the other neighboring hotels provide this service to the Springfield metro, not sure why this Towneplace Suites doesn't. If you will be relying on the DC metro to get around this may not be the place for you or be prepared to factor in the taxi fare. There is a bus stop outside of the hotel to the metro however if you're a group of four or more it works out to the same price in cab fare.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family