“Thai Treasure”

Bangkok Noodle
Ranked #82 of 195 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The First Thai Noodle House in DC Metro Area. Authentic and delicious Thai Food! Specializing in great service, thai dishes and homemade ice cream. Thai noodle soup is a zesty, spiced soup that is low in fat and calories. We are variety. We have 8 different broth and more than 6 noodles type to choose from. So get your taste buds ready, you may find your favorite noodle here.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've seen this place many times and decided to eat lunch there. I was pleasantly surprised by their hospitality and delighted with their food. I got the drunken noodle with chicken lunch special. It came with with tum yum soup and a crispy eggroll. The portion was pretty good and the price was right. I really like this place!

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Noodle

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Fantastic Thai --- best I've found in the area! Almost all dishes can be made vegetarian -- ask for super spicy. Lard na was excellent as is my favorite, drunken noodles -- don't sleep on this place, the owner is extremely friendly and helpful.