“Don't pass it by...it's delicious!”
Review of Jacalito Grill

Jacalito Grill
Ranked #92 of 197 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I tried this place based on a friend and TA review. I'm glad I did. It's delicious. I had the number one combo. The chicken was outstanding ...I would rate it a five. I loved the taco, enchilada, rice and beans. The fried yucca was a nice touch. The place is not big and is not a design statement but when you want great food, nice staff, and a good value- go here. I will be back.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Jacalito Grill was quite a find for Mexican and Latin food. The Seafood Soup is to die for!! The Grilled Chicken Tacos are so good you don't want them to stop. The menu is extensive and everyone will surely find a favorite. But try it all, the food is AMAZING. The cilantro/jalapeno hot sauce is very tasty and has a nice bite and was good on everything we tried. We will be back, luckily we live close. Go there for the food, eat in or take out. But the food is the star!!!
Oh and the Charro beans were scrumptious!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

The rotisserie chicken is probably their best meat selection. But the marinated steak is my 2nd favorite...ribs are tender and tasty too. All the Mexican selections I've had are great as well. I love the rice and pico de gallo. Not crazy about the beans but my co-workers seem to like them fine. Never had a bad meal and you really can't beat the value of this place.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is a small place but very popular. I really enjoy the food here. I've tried the tacos, burritos and purivian chicken--all good. It's a good taste and good value.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

The chicken is what you go for. Awesome. Of course it is; it is cooked on the open fire pit.
Heres a hint. The fajita's plata says it is for 5 persons. We bought it. 5 of us, and 3 are pretty big sized buys, ate it for lunch. Then we had some the next day. And then again. 5 persons? Its more like a meal for 10.

1  Thank Wil_from_Va