“great pizza and a diverse menu”
Review of springfield restaurant & pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
springfield restaurant & pizza
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2014

got there just before closing and they welcomed me in and quickly served a great pizza and a cold beer. Very convenient to the Holiday Inn Express.

There are newer reviews for springfield restaurant & pizza

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I went here recently for lunch based on the reviews of the food and was not disappointed. I had a Mini (8 inch) Greek pizza (added gyro meat) and an iced tea for $8.00, before tax and tip. The pizza was great and had lots of toppings. The service was extremely good as well.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went here for breakfast with family that live in the area which is a good thing becasue it can be quite hard to find. Son lives in Springfield, and this has become one of his favorite breakfast spots. It was clear he was a regular, as the waitresses welcomed him and knew his "usual"

We were settled into a table, and the waitress appeared offering drinks. I got my "usual" just a mug of hot water for me to make my decaffeinated tea. The water came hot, without a hint of coffee odor or taste, a real plus for the true tea drinker. Hubby said his coffee was "good" and son has his usual iced tea.

Because of the size of the breakfasts, son and I decided to split his "usual" (he generally takes some of it home) - steak and eggs with home fries and toast. I ordered a single egg to make it a complete meal for two. Hubby, who really likes sausage and gravy over biscuits had to try their version.

Our meal came quite quickly, and as son had predicted, the steak and home fries on his plate were enough for two. The steak was cooked accurately (medium rare) and the eggs were perfectly fried. Hubby liked his sausage and gravy, though he would have liked a little more sausage, and he really liked the biscuits.

Service was fast, friendly and attentive without being over bearing. Coffee and ice tea refills appeared as soon as the cup/glass was empty. In all a very pleasant breakfast experience.

1  Thank Mrs-K-albany
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had dinner here with my husband on a Friday night. The restaurant was busy, but not crazy. TONS of food options. Breakfast all day, Italian, seafood, steaks, sandwiches and all at the most reasonable prices in the area. The staff were very attentive and made you feel at home. So glad we stopped, we will become regulars. Great casual family atmosphere.

1  Thank VAGirl8567
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This restaurant is a good neighborhood eatery, tucked into a strip center that can be hard to find if you don't know the area. We have been here several times, and have never been disappointed. The portions are generous and every thing is prepared fresh.