“Okay”

Add it.
springfield restaurant & pizza
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The food was okay and good for those going out for a traditional family dinner.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We go to Springfield Restaurant once a month, and always get our same corner booth. You can seat yourself instead of waiting for a table like at Mike's or Romano's.
With such a long menu, I never get bored like I did with Mike's limited selection. I recommend any of the Pizzas, but my favorite is the stuffed green peppers or the blackened chicken. My wife swears by the souvlaki chicken.
Food is always hot and tasty. Service is good and parking is ample. No stress, and my family saves $30 to $40 dollars compared to Mikes.

1  Thank JoeSicilian
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This eaterie boasts a local flavor with spectacular entre, sandwich, pizza and dessert options. This is one place to go if you wish to "run into someone you know".

1  Thank bluechefmargaret
Reviewed September 6, 2010

This restaurant was across the street from my hotel, so 'i thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The pizza was very good and the staff was attentive.

1  Thank MikeW82834
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I have traveled near and far, but the best souvlaki sandwich I have ever had was at this restaurant. With the size of the menu there is always something for everyone, and they serve breakfast all day. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Most of the other customers seemed to know one another, that tells me they must come there alot I understand why. If you are in the DC northern VA area make a effot to stop by it will be worth it.

1  Thank tbee2