“Pretty decent”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Reserve with OpenTable
Houlihan's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went to the Houlihan's in the Hilton for small plates and some a couple drinks. Food was pretty good, service wasn't fantastic. I would return though.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

convient to rooms at the Hilton but the food all seemed to taste the same. Breakfast was by far the best meal served.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was pleased that they had veggie offerings, though their veggie burger wasn't the best I've had. My friends seemed to like their dishes, though I don't remember what they had. They were out of several dishes, but whatever they had was reportedly good.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had the pot roast (small chunks) and mashed potatoes (large portion). It was okay, a bit pricey. I also had a chopped salad which was a little different than what I've eaten but, okay. (I don't usually eat corn in my salad.)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were with a group of 20 for lunch on a Monday. Overall the restaurant was very quiet. The service and food quality was very good. The menu was diverse. The restuarant was in walking distance to many hotels. I would return to dine again.