“A pathetic place to eat”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Reserve with OpenTable
Houlihan's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Do not stop here for a meal or even a drink. The place is a disaster start to finish. The food is horrible leaving nothing else positive to mention.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I received a complimentary breakfast here as a Hilton Honors member. The morning staff have very heavy accents and spoke too quietly. I could barely understand what they were telling me about the menu, but I was able to determine that I could order a meal, do the buffet or both. I decided to order a vegetable omelet. It was supposed to come with hash browns and toast. It took a long time for them to make the omelet and when it arrived, it came alone. I asked where the hash browns and toast were and they told me that I needed to go to the buffet to get it myself and that I could help myself to something else while I was up there. I went to the buffet and was disappointed by the offerings, but I grabbed some of the skillet potatoes and bacon. The omelet turned out to be disgusting and the potatoes were still semi-raw. I won't be eating here again. The buffet is $14.95. You an do better for the price.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Quite honestly we chose this restaurant because of its location. At the end of a long day on the road the last thing we wanted to do was to travel for some place to eat. There were few people dining at 8:45pm, and this raised some concerns about how prepared the kitchen would be. Our cheerful waitress actually perked us up and the menu that we read did the rest. We went from barely able to think about food, to nearly over ordering! The menu was terrific and so was the food when it arrived! Our only caution is to be sure to specify "Small Plates" if that is what you want, other wise you'll wind up with the full portion size. The portions were generous and the food was really tasty. Don't miss the roasted vegetable flatbread!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Came here with my family for my brother's high school graduation party. Was surprised at how modern the menu and interior were after not eating here for years. Overall, wasn't really impressed, but the place didn't disappoint me either which is why I rate it average.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Food was decent, better than fast food. Had hamburgers and were pretty good. Price was average. So convenient because it is in the lobby of the hotel. The night we ate there - was a torrential downpour so it worked out great!