“Absolutely Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Delia's

Delia's
Ranked #8 of 192 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Absolutely Incredible!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is the first TripAdvisor review we've ever written, but we couldn't pass upt he opportunity to comment on this place. Ate here for the first time tonight. You'd never believe this was a strip mall restaurant - the ambiance was great inside. It was crowded but we were seated immediately after being warmly greeted by the owner when we walked in. Service was perfect, food was delicious and portions were huge! Had enough left over for a second dinner. Truly hospitable. Highly recommend!

1 Thank jenandthegang

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“"Brunch" isn't only for Sundays”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

There aren't too many places that offer 'brunch' on Saturday... i.e. breakfast with the option of some lunch items... Delia's does. This is not the type of place for a glitzy champagne brunch, but just good food and ample portions. Although I'm not an egg person, the Mexicana Omelet called to me and I was very happy with my selection. It had just the right amount of heat and a hint of cilantro. Although no one at my table ordered any lunch items since it was rather early, they are available including salads and most sandwiches. Our waitress was efficient and very friendly and we liked the added touch of having a complimentary plate of orange slices served. Only complaints: very weak coffee and the place gets quite noisy.

• Visited November 2012
DC
“Very good, huge portions”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I visited Delia's with my boss and coworkers for lunch. It has a great atmosphere, very attentive servers, fast service, and gargantuan portions. My salad was delightful, and the boys' pasta bowls were heaping and plentiful. This is a rustic little joint, and a strip mall gem of a find. I'll definitely be back.

Visited September 2012
fairfax county Virginia
“Delia's is like your home!! Good food and friends!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Lots of choices, the pizza is really good. It is like going home to Mom's the food is honest, straight forward with a few ethnic influences. The portions are big and they can make your food however you desire. The chocolate cake/brownie dessert is really decadent and perfect to share. The salads are fresh and tasty. And the staff is very personable, they treat you like family. We go there at least once per week and feel miss it if we don't.

Visited September 2012
Yulee, Florida
“Great place to eat at, horrible delivery service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have eaten at the restaurant several times with friends and it has always been a pleasant experience. Food portions are generous and the staff are always very helpful/friendly.
However, when it comes to their delivery service that's a different story. Called on a Monday night around 545 to place an order. Gave my info and was told it would be 30-45 mins which is normal for the area at dinner time. Time passed and finally by 7 I called the restaurant to see what was going on. Apparently they wrote the wrong address (they had Crest Creek according to the receipt when I live on Crestleigh). As a result, it took 90 mins for my food to be delivered and it was it barely warm. If restaurant is going to have a delivery service, they need to make sure they have the correct info and if there is any issues, call the customer back
I will continue to eat at the restaurant but think twice before I order for delivery.