New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Pincourt, Canada
“Comfortable Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here two nights (once on our way to Myrtle Beach and once on our way back). On both occasions the rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. A small fridge and microwave were also in the room which were helpful as we had a cooler full of items and we could microwave our dinners. Breakfast was free which was a plus. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
San Francisco
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Booked two rooms. One of them was fine. Mine smelled of mildew and has a badly repaired door that had obviously been kicked in. It didn't fit in the frame - but it was the smell drove me out. I got a new room and it smelled of a very strong perfume and BO. How does a room smell like BO? At least it didn't feel like I was going to,get sick by breathing the air. Until I put on the ac. Yikes. I don't even know what that smell was. Been in much worse but I didn't pay $100 bucks...Carpets in the hallway were full of trash. The front glass door downstairs had recently been smashed.. What was that? I booked 2 rooms for 120 each and I guess our expectations are low enough that this what I get for going 'cheap'. We got here late and I can deal but I definitely feel ripped off. I think the management are out of their depth.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

The hotel is finishing up renovations. We were in a finished room - very clean and nice with a 3/4 size fridge and a microwave. Target (grocery) is a street away - made quick snacks (popcorn) and having milk available for the kids very easy. Guest laundry is also available. Hotel shares a pool with the Hampton Inn next door. Large mall is being renovated two streets away shopping++. Breakfast was always something different every morning: main staples of waffles, cereals, bagels, English muffins, pastries, yogurts, hardboiled eggs, juices and coffee; some mornings offered bacon or sausage or hashbrowns or scrambled eggs or scrambled eggs with chopped ham - nice variety. Only problem we had, the hotel also shares a shuttle service with the Hampton Inn - we wondered if it was through a third party. Although the shuttle was free, to and from the Metro Station, we had to wait on several occasions for over 30 minutes for the shuttle to pick up from the Metro Station. We did talk with the hotel manager who was very sympathetic and apologized profusely. As I said, we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a corner room away from the elevators and did not have any trouble with any noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MichiganBean
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Not a fancy place, but worth the stay. A great place for families to get a good night's sleep, grab some breakfast and be on their way for the day. Close enough to the metro to get into DC. I usually stay at at Hiltons, but back in Springfield, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Michelle T
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Upon arrival, it took over 20 minutes to get checked into my room. The room was clean however it smelled slightly of body odor, which did not go away after running the air in attempt to freshen up the room. The WIFI service was so weak I had to find a local coffee shop to work in. The nest morning, breakfast was served in a room too small to accommodate the guests. There were no seats and long lines and confusion at the self serve buffet, so I ended up grabbing a muffin and decaf coffee (they ran out of regular) and going up to my room to eat.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
West Ocean City, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here during a business conference I had in Mid May 2014 and was very happy with my stay. I shared the room w a few co workers and we needed a roll away bed. We asked for one and within 10 minutes we received one. Surprised of how quick it was. Lobby was very clean and modern. Had accessibility to computers if needed. Room was Clean. TV had a weird volume setting that must be programmed to not disturb other guest but it was a little troublesome for our group to hear it over the A/C. Then again we work in the movie theater business so perhaps our ears are damaged ;). Free Breakfast and it is not just a coffee and doughnut kind of deal. They go the whole 9 yards. I did not know they have a fitness center that could be used since we were in seminars all day, but that is what the website says. Overall a pleasant stay. Worth the money for this area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Suez Z
Tempe, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The first impression was spoiled by the large planter by the front entrance that was only filled with cigarette butts. This place was a good value. The rooms are in need of updating, but good size, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. They provided 5 pillows but they were too small and soft. Breakfast was the standard make your own waffles, meat, marginal eggs, cereal. Best part was the free shuttle to the Metro.

• Stayed May 2014