Wingate by Wyndham Springfield
$95
$105
$247
$223
TownePlace Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$139
$144
1,036 results
All reviewsmetro stationroom was cleanlight dinnerdecent breakfastfree shuttlec unitthe breakfast areafront desk clerkfree breakfastshuttle servicedc areahot breakfastwould stay here againwafflespleasant stayhotel shuttlevery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed 4 nights. Rooms are well furnished and clean. small bathrooms but not unusably so. Good free breakfasts including fresh fruits and a variety of hot items. They supply a free shuttle to the train station making it a very convenient location for visiting DC and much cheaper than downtown hotels. There is also a happy hour reception on some days which unfortunately we didn't have time to attend .The only negative was the very loud fan on the airconditioning .

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had sticker shock not being in the DC mindset when I started. I did not know that I was making a purchase when I let my daughter enter the internet-access credentials. I guess that is my fault. Maybe I expect free wifi with a room of that price. Ceiling needed to be attended to due to popcorn ceiling failing due to age. Good location to get to Arlington National Cemetery for funeral.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were very satisfied with out stay. Room was very clean. Breakfast was plentiful; especially the self-made waffles were a hit with just about everybody, including myself. Pleasant and friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kai H
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I went to DC for our anniversary trip and decided to stay here and take full advantage of the metro. BAD IDEA! I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and have enjoyed my time there. This hotel on the other hand was their ugly stepsister who should be locked away! From the get go it was bad. First, we had to wait for our room to be ready, even though we were there an hour after check in. They hadn't even started cleaning yet. Second, I had a package shipped to our hotel and never received it. Not because it never got to the hotel but because they never brought it to me or let me know it was there. I had asked several times about the package and they kept saying that when it arrived they would put it in my room. Customer service wasn't that great. Food wasn't that great. We won't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sarah r
Kevin A, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We would like to sincerely apologize for all of the issues you experienced during your stay with us. We've addressed our team members in regards to your review and the appropriate corrections have been made. Again, we apologize and if you ever return to the area, we would love another chance to provide you with a great stay. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere, staff was a little distant but helpful.Clean rooms, quiet area. Business Center is uncomfortable but bearable. Good proximity to DC and surrounding areas. Air conditioning was noisy but tolerable. If staying in Va/DC area very good value for the money. Easy access to and from major highways. This can be a regular stop for meetings/pleasure in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business