“Excellent as always !”

Rangoli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Rangoli has won many prominent awards for its outstanding food and service since its opening. Kumar, Sam and their team never fail to deliver an excellent experience all round and the restaurant consistently offer the very best of Indian cuisine. I return again and again with friends and co-workers. Rangoli is also wonderful value for money. Highly recommended !

1  Thank Jetstreamartin

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Don't let the strip mall location fool you. Rangoli offers well-cooked typical Indian dishes in an atmosphere and ambiance slightly more upscale and with more attentive service than other area Indian restaurants. Of course, prices are a little higher too. We often see Indian families having a family celebration here, but the place always stays calm and mellow. Servers are well-trained and water glasses are always refilled. It seems to me that the food and service may have lost a few points over the years I've been coming here since it first opened, but it started out at a very high level so it is still a very nice place for a dinner out. We have not ever been disappointed in the flavors or the service. Everyone seems to want to make sure you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went to Rangoli looking at the reviews online.... It was a good restuarant with a decent ambience...
Started with chat ( papri chat, pav bhaji) and vada... the bhaji was stale... I was shocked when I first tasted it... Never in US have I had a stale food in the restuarants.... Papri chat was ok... The vada was so hard that, whenever i try to slice it, I would hit hard on my plate.... even after soaking it in sambar it was very hard... They served idli and masala dosa hot... that was good... The naan was also served hot.. but they served it when we came with our starters in our plate... by the time we started eating the naan... it was cold , hard and difficult to chew.... the curries were ok... nothing special... few had too much of salt.... the desserts were good compared to the rest of the food.... Being a veggie, this review is restricted to only veg items....

Itz really not worth the price. Will never visit again...

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've eaten here for lunch twice, dinner once, and - most recently - carry out. I have never had a bad meal here and I am fairly difficult to please. They will add extra spice if you like hotter food.

The staff is friendly and attentive and the ambience is kind of luxurious. It would be a great place for a dinner date. As for the lunch buffet - it cannot be beaten for that price.

I very highly recommend this place. I believe they cater - that is definitely something I will be looking into.

1  Thank clh6262
Reviewed February 2, 2013

From the outside you won't think much of this but once you enter you are in for an unexpected treat more typical of a restaurant you would find in a big city.

Great food and service. Prices might be on the higher end but not overly expensive when compared to other Indian diner restaurants in the burbs but well worth it.