“Love Their Half Sandwich & Soup Option”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Panera Bread

Cuisines: Cafe, Soups, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Chantilly, VA
“Love Their Half Sandwich & Soup Option”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband, mother-in-law and I were just at the Panera Bread in South Riding, VA a few days ago. I love their half sandwich & soup option -- it is perfect for lunch or even dinner. My husband and I both had the Sierra Turkey sandwich. It was fresh and tasty. Of course the bread is always excellent. I had the all natural chicken noodle soup and it was very good. My husband and mother-in-law had the french onion soup, and although every time I have ever gotten soup at Panera Bread it has been steaming hot, my mother-in-law said that her's was only lukewarm. That said, my husband's was hot. Additionally, my mother-in-law was disappointed with her smoked ham and swiss cheese sandwich, but only because it did not come with mustard on it. Every one agreed that the chips were excellent. Dress is casual there, of course, and the bakery goods always look incredible, although I have never actually eaten any of them.

• Visited December 2011