“Maybe a 4.8, but I love this course!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
South Riding Golf Club
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Ok, so this is the course that I have shot my best round... so it might have something to do with my review... or maybe it is the fact that I always seem to put so well here... that the greens fit my putting?

The cost tends to be reasonable (under $100 on weekends) most of the time, but verify before booking a tee time. The carts are good, but bring your own range finder. I love the course, little bit of everything (except lynx). Not too long for those of us who are short iron hitters... backs up on occasion but often is wide open later in the day during the week.

Range is nice, and they have a chipping green and putting green.

The course is varied, some water, a creek, lake or two, trees... and generally has wind coming from one direction or the other which makes some holes easy and others more challenging.

Love the course, just love it.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Awesome Golf Course in fabolous condition. Greens an Fairways are outstanding. Staff is very nice, friendly and extremly helpful. Paul seems to be everywhere.