“Wonderful Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
Orange, TX
“Wonderful Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2009

We stayed at this particular hotel from Oct. 18th -24th. It is a very nice hotel. From the people at the front desk to the people in housekeeping everyone is there to make your stay a good one. Everyone was friendly and our room was so clean! Everyone was very accomodating. We had to make a change in our plans and they worked with us on that as well. This was a really good place to stay and we do plan on staying here again in the future when we are back in the area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank peanut52

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
S.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2009

Some books have this listed under LaCrosse so it was hard to find without a GPS...but it's actually off X-it 12A like all the other motels in the area and right next to Hampton Inn (listed in South Hill). Great value. Very clean. Good breakfast...not your usual continental type. Cordial staff.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Lewisburg, WV
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2007

When we checked into our room, the light in the bathroom was flickering. Asked them to change the bulb, they said there was no one to do it and upgraded our room. We packed up and moved down the hall. This room had light bulbs out and the hairdryer was broken. We reported it and got a new light bulb but no help with the hair dryer. We found note pad paper in one of the beds suggesting that the bed hadn't been changed, as well as a sticker. When ready to leave, we sat in the lobby and watched tv with an empty fish tank displayed, along with all the crumbs on all the tables and counters from earlier breakfast. I will never stay at this motel again. There are others near by that are probably much better. Oh, and couldn't understand the girl that checked us in because she hadn't learned to talk yet with her new tongue ring!

• Liked — Quiet at night
  • Disliked — Dirty rooms
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2006

This appears to be a new building, it's on a street with other Hotels & Motels, there were no restaurants in sight, but there was more than enough a short drive down the street, and deliver is always an option! The check in was quick & the lady was friendly, she even gave me a free room upgrade! You need to ask for an access code for the Internet... When I got up to the room it was spacious & super clean, it had a queen size bed & a pull out sofa bed with a low wall that divided the two (I suppose this is what makes it an upgraded room). When I tried to access the Internet I found that it did not work (the Inn that I spent the night at the night before had no wireless Internet, so I really needed to get my fix!)... I called down to the front desk & asked if the router / modem could be reset, yup, no problem (I have been to other locations where they have no clue how to do a reset)... I managed to get online (woo hoo!), I called down to let her know it was working fine now (she seemed to appreciate the update). Oh, the room was nice and warm when I entered, there was no need for me to adjust the heating controls at all. There are several longer parking spots at the side of the building, large enough for vehicles up to about 40' long, there was a sign indicating large truck parking next door, so that is a bonus for Tractor Trailer drivers (you just need to be careful when exiting since there is a curve in the road and it's pretty narrow at that point).

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — Nothing!
  • Tips/Secrets — Double check for traffic to your right when exiting the parking lot!
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Avistow