“Nice stay”

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel several years ago when it was a super 8. It has upgraded nicely & I enjoyed my stay. The beds were a little small but the room was nice. I loved the bathroom! Overall my one night stay was good.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

It's about all you need for a place to stay a few nights. We did not expect a fabulous room with a jacuzzi, we just wanted a clean room with a few things and it was. Room was clean, tv worked, bed was good, had hot water, couch, table, microwave and small fridge. It all worked. Coffee and a little breakfast area nothing fancy but it was good.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Absolutevil
Pennsauken, NJ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have previously stayed at this hotel a number of times. Our last stay on August 2nd for 3 nights was not as good. Our bed was very hard and uncomfortable for my husband. He complained of a backache after the 1st night and each night it got worse. It may be time for them to get new mattresses. We will probably not stay there on our next trip.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Danville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

What I loved most about my stay was that my room was ready for me to check in early! I had a wedding to attend and I needed to change my clothes before going. The staff had my room nice and cool for me and they made sure that I had everything encluding a toothbrush. Wow!! They even had a shower cap for my wife. All I can say is that the next time I have to stay in South Hill I will stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: My room was facing the front of the hotel. The space that I had in my room was perfect for me becaus...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ray O
Huglfing, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were VERY satisfied at this Comfort Inn! Everything was just terrific, from the friendly and helpful service to the quality and comfort of the room to the fabulous breakfast! This is one place at which we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BrownBread
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We were traveling to Atlanta and was very, very tired. We walked into the the Comfort Inn and the welcome was great! The lady at the desk (Amanda) gave us the king suite from heaven. The pillows were so fluffy and we rested so well. We woke up to a wonderful breakfast with the best strawberry waffles, eggs and sausage!! Thank you Comfort Inn. All that and a $50.00 Gift Card just for staying our second night!!! I will stay at Comfort Inns from now on!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Pam E
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Room was 87 degrees until the next day. Coke machine didn't work. Couldn't do laundry. Sandra was rude to us and blamed everything on someone or something else. Never once got an apology for anything until we called Chris. Had to plung my toilet twice and the hot water was way to hot. We left and went to quality inn a lot better service.

• Stayed May 2012