“The best Stay ever!!!”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
Boston, Massachusetts
“The best Stay ever!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We were traveling to Atlanta and was very, very tired. We walked into the the Comfort Inn and the welcome was great! The lady at the desk (Amanda) gave us the king suite from heaven. The pillows were so fluffy and we rested so well. We woke up to a wonderful breakfast with the best strawberry waffles, eggs and sausage!! Thank you Comfort Inn. All that and a $50.00 Gift Card just for staying our second night!!! I will stay at Comfort Inns from now on!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Pam E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Room was 87 degrees until the next day. Coke machine didn't work. Couldn't do laundry. Sandra was rude to us and blamed everything on someone or something else. Never once got an apology for anything until we called Chris. Had to plung my toilet twice and the hot water was way to hot. We left and went to quality inn a lot better service.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Krandolph39
Pennsauken, NJ
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Rooms were very spacious, clean and modern. Free breakfast had a wide variety, coffee was excellent. Staff was professional and accommodating.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank lhford56
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Arrived late and they still had my room even though they were sold-out. Check-in was quick and clerk very helpful, but very hot in lobby as their a/c was broken at front desk. Clerk said it had been broken for 2 weeks. Elevator and hallways also quite uncomfortable. Bathroom had hair in tub. Gross! I could hear people walking in room above me so it was difficult to fall asleep. I have stayed at other Comfort Inn & Suites and usually have a better experience. This one did not measure up to most and had an overall dingy/older feel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank flamingoluvr
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 21, 2011

So i didn't actually stay at this hotel but I feel that what happened to me had to be shared with anyone that is thinking about booking with this terrible hotel. I made reservations over a month ago but soon found out that the whole wedding party couldn't be accomodated so we canceled our reservations (1 month in advance) and the woman I spoke with was extremly rude and basically hung up on me. At the end of that call I was relieved that the reservations were canceled and that we weren't staying there. Well this weekend I went to South Hill for a wedding and come to find out my account has been charged for the hotel room and a no show fee. I called the hotel and literally fought with this woman named Sandra (later in the conversation found out she was the Manager!) because I was never given a cancellation number but I told her that I could provide the names of the other people that also cancelled their reservations and fax her my phone bill showing that i called them in May to cancel. She wasn't hearing it and hung up on me. I contacted their corporate office and got the same run around. I will NEVER stay at another Comfort Inn and do not reccomend the South Hill location to anyone! If the Manager was that rude and unprofessional, I could only imagine what her employees are like. Anyone interested in theis location, beware!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank ITALIAGRL7777
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed January 2, 2011

All was well with the hotel as i said the only problem would be that a beer can was left in the bathroom. That kind of makes me wonder did they even clean the bathroom.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank valady2011
Clarksville, Virginia
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Breakfast wes terrible - no fruit - unless you count 2 rotten apples (literally rotten) and some shriveled little oranges. But, I would probably have never left a review if it wasn't for bed bug bites all over my legs, butt and mid section and a few on my arms. Then I discovered a dead bed bug carcass in my luggage when I got home! I googled bed bug infestation and hopefully hot water and dryer took any possible bugs or eggs out of my luggage. Good thing I traveled with canvas bags and not true box luggage.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business