“Courtesy and willingness to assist me with any issues.”

Hampton Inn South Hill
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
Richmond, United States
“Courtesy and willingness to assist me with any issues.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The staff was efficient, courteous and helpful. They were also supportive when I locked my keys in my car and when I lost my makeup bag. I arrived very late after a long day and clerk on duty was wonderful to me and I cannot thank him enough.

1 Thank Lana Lee J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Clean breakfast area and pleanty of food ready at 5:30 Thank you Teresa! Housekeeper Christine did a wonderful job at keeping things clean! Michelle, David, Bill, and Deanna greated me daily by name! Clean pool a hugh plus! Cannot say enough, a definate family friendly hotel as well as work! Will stay again!

Room Tip: Walmart is 4 Arbys, 5 Guys and Applebees!
1 Thank Terri M
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel completely fit our needs and we would use Hampton Inn again. The breakfast items could have been better staffed but other than that everything was great. I have nothing else to say but since it is 200 characters i am adding characters so i can complete survey.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Morgantown PA
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Being a Hampton FAN, I have to say I was a bit disappointing. My bed did not have a top sheet and the pillow comforter was much too hot. The window air conditioner came on like a jet engine every hour or so and woke me up. I have run into this kind of a/c unit before in some of the older properties and they really should have a switch that allows the fan to run continually. The property has been kept up to date, it was clean and the breakfast was up to standard.

Jersey Shore, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The hotel was clean. The staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast was more than we expected. I was also pleasantly surprised that the Wi-Fi was easy to use since I am not an expert user. We will stay at this Hampton Inn on our return trips to the area.

Owings Mills, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Hampton Hill in South Hill, VA is always clean, comfortable and the staff always provides excellent customer service. We have stayed at various Hampton Inns throughout the US and always have a great experience. They never disappoint us.

Princeton, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

As a former diamond VIP, I expected this service from the full service properties. The newly designed rooms, lobby and breakfast counters and bar are wonderful...Well done in every way, I may drive down south more often vs. taking the flight.