“Excellent Stay-Clean & Quiet”

Days Inn & Suites South Boston
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in South Boston
Reviewed September 7, 2010

We were in South Boston for a wedding and this hotel was located 5 minutes from The Prizery. Had a great over night stay. The hotel was very clean, friendly staff, good breakfast, and great location. I was the guest of the day and was upgraded to the presidental suite and it was nice. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrsZfm
Kareem B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites South Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear satisfied guest,

Our staff are very happy to see their efforts result in a great experience for you. Thank you for sharing your experience about our excellent hotel and we look forward to your visit with your whole family on your next visit. It was our pleasure to have you be our guest!

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites South Boston

Reviewed September 6, 2010

Arrived about 11pm on Sept. 3 I booked 9 rooms and all of my colleagues were happy. I had the presidents suite on the first floor which had two rooms that were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and fiiling. I will stay at this location again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank singfarenjones

Reviewed August 6, 2010

The front desk service was absolutely wonderful. They were so polite and friendly. The beds were very comfortable. We loved the outdoor pool and the convenient fitness center. The breakfast was pretty good and the breakfast bar hostess was a pleasure to talk to, very friendly and helpful. It was an overall wonderful experience.

1  Thank lvndt4lf

Reviewed June 10, 2010

I was traveling with my husband and we were caught in the snowy weather. After checking several other hotels on the same highway. We decided on this one. The others were asking for alot more money due to the storm. We loved this hotel and the fact that they were compassionate due to icy driving conditions. This made our choice easy. The staff was kind and very friendly, checking on us to make sure we did'nt need anything. The rooms were very clean. My husband couldn't believe this hotel was not newly built. It was quiet and we enjoyed chatting with the breakfast bar host. She was very nice also. We will be back to this hotel again. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank softball16

Reviewed August 17, 2009

I had a reservation to stay at this hotel... When I arrived, the hotel rooms were sold out... Very rude woman at check in... I had to drive to Roxboro, NC for a room...

Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank NickTexas
Manager23, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites South Boston, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2010

The hotel was going through an entire renovation during your stay and I am sorry for any problems you had.

Reviewed July 27, 2009

When I checked into the hotel on Saturday the lady at the front desk had to go see if our room was ready. It was. My family and I went into the hotel room. It looked nice but that was an illusion. When I opened the curtains our view was off a dirt mound and some grass. We were on the first floor usually we stay on the second and have a view of the parking lot. When I looked up on the ceiling there what looked like a pee stain. I asked the lady at the front desk if they had any more rooms, but they were all booked. When my husband tried to get on the computer the signal only had one bar. And it kept going in and out. As in not working. and it was slow oh so slow. The bed felt funny like there were bugs crawling on me. The fitness room was okay and pool was kind of small. At night there were people in the lobby hanging out until 2 a.m. and it was very noisy when I was trying to read. When I went to breakfast on Saturday somebody spilled orange juice on the floor and no one bothered to clean it up. Breakfast was disgusting. The bacon was too crispy and the cinammon roll was too sweet. They didn't have any plain bagels. All they had were raisins. They eggs were more poached then scrambled. The muffins were bland. And they didn't have Coffeemate french vanilla but half & half, but they could have Coffeemate HazelNut. Overall I give this hotel a 2 of out 5. Next year when I go to my family reunion we are staying in the Mariott. They always have good service and nice staff.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed July 13, 2007

I cannot say enough positive things about this hotel. The rooms are large and absolutely beautiful. The beds are probably the most comfortable I have ever slept in... this includes the Westin Heavenly Bed. The bathroom was equally nice. Overall, the room is 3* quality and would not seem out of place in a luxury hotel in a major city.

• Stayed: June 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Scott J

#1 of 2 in Clarksville
Hampton Inn Roxboro
Hampton Inn Roxboro
#1 of 3 in Roxboro

Been to Days Inn & Suites South Boston? Share your experiences!