“Excellent service”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I am a truck driver who stays here twice a week. The rooms are very clean and I love the flat screen tv's. The staff is very friendly and the free breakfast is decent. I would recommend this to anyone staying a few nights.

• Stayed January 2014
Lisha B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 South Boston VA, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thanks so much for your review. I am pleased your stay was comfortable and the staff was helpful and friendly. We pride ourselves in making our guests feel at home. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stay in alot of motels in my trade and so I see them all. This one was one of the top notch super 8's. It was very clean, very well lit up outside and very convenient to reach of route 58. The front desk clerk was very friendly and also very helpful with giving me directions. I will stay here again. Dallas Y.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lisha B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 South Boston VA, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel as your stopover spot during your recent road trip. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.
Forest City, North Carolina
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Clean, comfortable, attractive room, nice and quiet at a nice price. Everything worked well, staff was very pleasant and accomodating. This is definitely a "cut above" most Super 8's, and we've stayed at plenty of them. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Advance
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Would recommend it to anyone passing through. It was a very restful night for us.the owner and his wife are very dedicated to making sure you have a positive stay there.I like how they are pet friendly yet no smell from past pets staying in the room.

• Stayed January 2014
Lisha B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 South Boston VA, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise concerning our property during your recent stay with us.

Given the very nature of hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it’s truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say “THANK YOU”.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night’s stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it’s only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Parsippany, New Jersey
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were tired and not in the best of moods from hours of driving in heavy truck traffic. The reception we received was very pleasant and a "glad to see you" feeling. The price was an unexpected treat also. Very nice hotel at a very welcome price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Lisha B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 South Boston VA, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. I have shared your insight with my staff and we hope to see you staying with us again when you visit.
Cadiz, Kentucky
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was in the town to visit my family for holidays. I have stayed at this Super 8 before. But I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised with the new TV. I am glad that they finally got rid of those old age Tv's. The new staff is very nice and courteous. I felt respected and welcome. I am happy and stay here again next time I come to visit my family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Lisha B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 South Boston VA, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you so much for letting us know how wonderful your stay was with us. I will let the front desk clerk read this so she knows how great she was. We hope you come stay with us again.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

No complaints at all, the front desk staff are wonderful people and the room was spotless. Free wifi would stay again. Close to shops and restaurants and the lobby has coffee that is actually drinkable!

• Stayed December 2013
Lisha B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 South Boston VA, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will be sure to pass them along to the staff. It just goes to show what a great staff can do. I hope if you are ever in need of a room in this area again you will think of us. From us to you have a happy holiday season.
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Boston
#1 of 2 in Clarksville
Hampton Inn Roxboro
Hampton Inn Roxboro
#1 of 3 in Roxboro

Been to Super 8 South Boston VA? Share your experiences!