“Great Food! Nice Price!”

Anna's Ristorante Pasta Vino
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I took my family out to eat here while on vacation! The menu had something for everyone, and the prices are great! The food is wonderful!! The employees were super nice to everyone, very pleasant atmosphere also!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Some of the best pizza around ! Delicious Eggplant Parm, Spaghetti and Meat Sauce or Marinara, Delicious meatballs, yummy Manicotti... pretty much anything with a red sauce is a winner, however I rarely get enough sauce on my food and I am charged for extra. I am kind of put off by that. I have had meals with the 'white' sauces, but they are bland. I make fabulous Picata and Francese sauces at home and I feel that these folks should have figured out more flavorful recipes by now, (as it was just a matter of a few google searches for me to put a fabulous sauce recipe together) and teach the chef/cooks how to whip them together. Possibly lacking in fresh garlic and a bit more fresh lemon. I love this place and would like to see these other dishes done right !

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Dinner is excellent and the Alfredo dishes our outstanding. Plenty to eat and the salads fill you up and it is best to split them with your partner.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have only been to this establishment once so my opinion is only based on the pizza and salad. I found the pizza to be very bland and nothing special. There are other "Anna's" pizza shops throughout the Peninsula that I really like and found the other others to have excellent pizza!

I was disappointed but the server was pleasant and the salad was ok. Eat-in pizza restaurants are limited in Smithfield and I am sure some people are OK with this place, but I was underwhelmed. I didn't expect anything close to fine dining but do expect an place like this to have decent pizza. Again, it was ok but I would not rush back.

Will I give it another chance? Yes, as everyone has an off day.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Having heard all of the buzz around this place I was anxious to try this Italian restaurant. To my disappointment the food was bland, service was average. The garlic knots were pretty good but the salad was sad it consisted of iceburg lettuce and three strips of red onions. The chicken Parmesan tasted like it was store brought, however the spaghetti noodles were the perfect texture. I don't know if I would return again, perhaps if this was an only option.

1  Thank brittanywoolfolk