“delish”

The Restaurant at Smithfield Station
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant at Smithfield Station is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The award-winning Restaurant at Smithfield Station is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner and offers a variety of fine cuisine. Renowned for an extensive menu that places an emphasis on Fresh Local Seafood that combines the flair of legendary Smithfield Ham into many of their dishes. Beautiful Water Views, Reservations Recommended.The Smithfield Station IBX Bar & Grill is also located next door and offers the same great view, but with a more casual setting and great bar specials.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

beautiful view. I love there dinner. everything that I have tried there has been gourmet and good. I think that they work very hard to do everything they can to make your dining a delightful experience to not soon be forgotten.

Brian P, Owner at The Restaurant at Smithfield Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Hi Rebecca,

Your review was simply music to my ears. Comments such as your truely make the hard work worth while. I was making the comment not long ago that I never would have thought owning a restaurant would have been as rewarding as it is, Thank you for the reminder.

Brian Pack and the Pack Family

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stopped at this resturant right by the water with lovely views. We both had the cup of soup and half sandwich special for about $8--excellent baked potato soup and a good club sandwich with ham, cheese and bacon. A tasty lunch. Easy parking in their lot.

Brian P, Owner at The Restaurant at Smithfield Station, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thanks for the great review. I always enjoy sharing great feedback like this with my staff. I look forward to seeing your again.

Thanks greatly,

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I loved the flounder with ham and crab, covered in bernaise sauce. My husband had the crab cakes which were also excellent. Dessert was average - sara lee pound cake with ice cream drizzled with chocolate...

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our business. We have found over the years that pairing our world famous Smithfield Ham with seafood makes a great combination. I look forward to meeting you next time you stop by.

Thanks again,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I ate dinner here after a day of walking around. The waitress was very friendly and prompt. The food was pretty good, we ordered Oysters Rockefeller and they were good, but I have had better. She had a salad that was the same as a salad we could make at home. I had the rockfish that had ham and crab rolled up inside. That was very good but the sauce on top was a bit too sweet for me. Breakfast the next morning was another subject. The omelet bar was incredible and made to order with your choice of standard items such as bacon, onions and peppers, but then you can choose crab and shrimp also. That was a nice touch. But the best thing we ate was the ham. Obviously with Smithfield being the ham capital, it was to die for. I wanted to just keep eating ham! Again, service was great, dinner was pretty good and the Sunday breakfast buffet was great.

Brian P, Owner at The Restaurant at Smithfield Station, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of our business. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Everything I have ever eaten at The Restaurant at Smithfield Station has been delicious. I love the Sunday Brunch. I love the crabcakes. And, nothing beats The STATION BURGER!

Brian P, Owner at The Restaurant at Smithfield Station, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the Station such an great review. I always enjoy getting feed back on what people like most about our family business.

Thanks again,