“Doughnuts to die for!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Smithfield
Smithfield, Virginia
“Doughnuts to die for!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

These are the best doughnuts you can ever imagine. They are so delicious. You will want to go early for the best selection.

Visited February 2013

East Liverpool, Ohio
“Great donuts and wonderful service!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Stop here quite often when we are in town and are always pleased. Many types of donuts to choose from...key lime, honey buns, cheese cake, and the list goes on. The donut lady is so friendly and always smiling, never rushing but patient and kind. Love Ringo's!!!!!

1 Thank ninasue00
Smithfield, VA
“A Hole In One!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love doughnuts, but they unfortunately love me even more. But the other weekend, I stopped by to get a doughnut or two for an elderly aunt. My eyes were drawn to the honey buns instead. They looked great, are fairly large, and it turns out, they are priced the same as single doughnuts.

She loved it! Absolutely loved it.

So today while the wine queen and I were out and about, we stopped in again. There was a line waiting their turn, and several other people were seated, enjoying their treats and coffee. Got the aunt another honey bun, and got a couple for ourselves. We also got a couple of the squealers, a doughnut with maple icing ... and ... real bacon bits on top. Talk about an unusual treat!

When we arrived to drop off the honey bun, my aunt proclaimed ... I'll love you forever!

I never knew it was that easy!

Anyway, there is an amazing array of simple, tasty pastries at Ringo's. I wish I could eat them more often. But I already eat too well. Oh well!

• Visited February 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“No frills..............just delightfully sweet circles of heaven!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Passed this business often, sadly, they were always closed because they were sold out of donuts by the time I passed by.............this time they were open! Shelves filled with yeast glazed and cake donuts.

I got a dozen- not knowing the next time I could get in to try their treats. I selected raspberry glazed, maple-bacon, choc-glazed, orange cake, choc-choc cake & cinnamon cake.The Maple-Bacon glazed were my favs! I did love the Orange cake glazed too!

Can't wait to venture into this shop again.

If you're in the Smithfield area--stop by and try their delights!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank JoAnn113
“Fresh, light and SCRUMPTIOUS doughnuts”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Ringo's a few times since living here in Smithfield and what a great doughnut shop :-) I really enjoy supporting my local business especially when treats are this good! You can't go wrong with the maple bacon doughnut... Yum! I have also enjoyed the pumpkin spiced doughnut with cream cheese frosting. If you're ever in the area, ya can't go wrong with stopping in.