“Staff not very good.”

Cuisines: American
Dillwyn, Virginia
“Staff not very good.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Tried to take my wife out for a special dinner for our anniversary. Place was full so we stepped over to the bar side ro wait for a table. The bar side was full of smoke from cigarettes. After 45 minutes my wife went to check to see if a table was available. She noted the entire restaurant had turned over with all new customers sitting at the tables.
When she inquired the staff was very unconcerned. They then found us a table and took orders from two out of three of our group and just walked away. Enough was enough. I canceled rhe order paid for my drinks and left.

AVOID THIS RESTAURANT! @

charlottesville, va
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great atmosphere! Black and white checkered floors, original artwork, exposed brick walls. And great food! The ingredients are fresh and local.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank huckleberry442
Scottsville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Dining”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I are regulars at Horseshoe Bend Bistro and have never been disappointed. Consistently creative and excellent menu; interested and involved owners; and a nice atmosphere for dining. Well, well worth the drive from Charlottesville to enjoy. The option of small or large plates allows the opportunity to enjoy a smorgasbord of fine dining options at reasonable and fair pricing. Don't miss this gem.

• Visited August 2012
Richmond, VA
“Loved the food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

After a day on the river I dropped in for late lunch. I hadn't been here before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The menu looked interesting enough, so we decided to give it a try. We couldn't have been happier. The food was really good, everyone was really friendly and we had nice relaxing lunch. I have a new favorite place when I'm that way.

• Visited June 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Surprisingly interesting”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This restaurant has an interesting and even adventurous menu. Plus, I love the idea of having small and large portions; a small soup and a small entree were perfect for me. The waiter was attentive and friendly, too.

• Visited May 2012