“Great pork and briskets...”

Hillbilly Red's Barbeque
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Sandston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I'm not much into eating in the restaurant here - portion control is definitely their objective, but they're nice and all and it's a fun place to visit decoration-wise so def try it. The pork bbq and beef briskets are very good!! We've ordered for parties at home and were never disappointed with the bbq and briskets!! The sides and stuff are so-so, but the bbq and briskets are awesome! Def give it a shot!!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food as well as the employees are excellent. We are always greeted with a warm hello and great service. if you are ever in the area, I highly recommend that you give them a try.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stopped here on our trip to OBX. It was a great stopped pleasant n friendly staff With lots of pictures of pigs n some old kids push cars on the walls I would go early not late they run out if items. A good stop!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Due to the fairly early closing time (8pm on a Saturday), my family barely made it for dinner while driving through Richmond from SE Virginia. We were so thankful we stopped here, though! The owners were extremely friendly and the restaurant was one of the cleanest I've ever been in. Very cool decorations, too. A little pricier than some other barbecue I've had before, but I wouldn't describe it as expensive at all. Please go if you're craving barbecue and in the Richmond area.

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

Where to begin? From the painted cement barn floor, to the exposed rafters and air ducts, this place is great! Corrugated sheet metal line the walls, pedal tractors and olde-tyme photos of the surrounding town do nothing but help lend to the atmosphere. The food is great, and so is the service. If you're heading to the Richmond airport and find yourself with some extra time, do yourself a favor and stop in..and no the outhouse in the lobby is not the restroom!