“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Gloucester, VA
“Loved it!”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

My wife and I stop here every time we travel in or out of Richmond airport.
We love the BBQ, contrary to some other reviews!
The price is on the high end, but you get what you pay for!
The only complaint I have is that they're not open in the evenings.
We got there one night at 7:30 - closed!

• Visited October 2011

New Castle, Delaware
“they know their stuff”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Not a particularly nice dining room, and much of their business is take-out but I look forward to this place when I visit Richmond on business. Best hush puppies I have ever had. Too paper-napkin downscale to entertain at, but wonderful barbecue. Just around the corner from the airport Courtyard Marriott.

• Visited July 2011
Sandston, Virginia
“You KIDDN ME”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Unsure on date of visit , but we gave the place a try on two different occassions. Listen there was no taste to the BBQ , [ I season my Pork Butt and make my own sauce , alot better then theirs ] Ribs are dry , no flavor . Sorry Mark , I even know you , but I can't give you any high marks: I have better tasting BBQ at G- Corral before and know where the better BBQ joints are in the Richmond area. If you was a true BBQ joint , you would be thriving with business.

• Visited September 2010
Snow Camp
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME”
Reviewed March 8, 2011

My family ate there last Friday. I'm sure they remember me - we were the only people
there at 6 PM. I could give them a recipe for BBQ sauce but it would be a waste to
put it on dried out tastless meat (could have been pork). NEVER AGAIN.

Visited March 2011
East Coast
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

The ambiance and service is awesome. The bar b cue was good, well done. The sides and sauces were disappointing. The price was waaaay too high. 9 bucks for chicken tenders and two sides. Yikes. The sauce tasted like ketchup. The mac and cheese tasted like Stouffers and the hush puppies had potential but the fry oil was old or they had been double fried. We will not return.